Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys Skully

I think Geb's photo confirms it's still in the early stages. That bra-ish piece of armor in the picture should be way up to his neck and they haven't done the hip armor yet. Based on that picture he does have red. It's just under and mostly covered by the armor.

This also makes me think the Gandalf picture is not of a finsihed product either.

They will have their work cut out for them in figuring out how to do the collar accurately though.

Not too worried about that pic of Skully, it's definitely got a long way to go. I can't wait to see how he turns out and I hope there's a Helms Deep, armored Uruk-Hai on the horizon.:pray::rock

Even when Asmus released the first teasers of this figure it showed more armor. a341.jpgHas to be a rough mock up.

Lol, what's wrong with you guys. Obviously it's not finished... it's missing obvious parts, along with unpainted stuff.

Looks good, armor is maybe a bit undersized but still pretty cool overall.

I think the collar on it needs to be a lot smaller but he does look good.

Really enjoying their use of materials that you don't often see in the 1/6 figure universe ... like hair and twine. Really adds some nice texture.

Gotta say, that head looks terrific. Bravo, guys. Seriously. :clap

The outfit will take some tweaking and weathering, but it's good enough for me.

That was a nice surprise to see this reveal today! I think it looks spectacular! I will Futz it, but other than that, this figure looks good to go. The paint and sculpt look phenomenal! I love it

What I loved most about the LOTR films were the character designs, especially the orcs. It is a shame that the Hobbit went CG instead, because these makeups were so impressive. I am glad that Asmus is tuning into this, and doing the movie makeup artists a true justice. It is pieces like these that I will truly enjoy displaying. I loved the design of this character and the defined scar on his face. I really hope they make more featured orcs. I imagine they don't need to worry about likeness fees

Back