Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys Skully

Helms Deep is probably my favorite Aragorn too. Don't love Strider version.

I think consensus is we all don't prefer a Strider version of Aragorn.... Are you listening Asmus? ;-)

I say do both in one shot. Basically it's an extra shirt, vest thingie, coat, cloak and vembraces. Instead of an Orc torso include the extra clothes and it shouldn't cost too much more. . . hopefully.

I think consensus is we all don't prefer a Strider version of Aragorn.... Are you listening Asmus? ;-)

I think when Asmus said they would be doing the Strider look, they probably just meant his non kingly look. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the elven cloak, red shirt, elven dagger and Borimir guantlets along with his other gear

I think when Asmus said they would be doing the Strider look, they probably just meant his non kingly look. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the elven cloak, red shirt, elven dagger and Borimir guantlets along with his other gear

I would be fine with this. I wouldn't buy a King Aragorn. I liked all the gear the Sideshow figure came with, so if Asmus was to do something similar, with a more realistic headsculpt like Gandalf, I'd likely buy it.

Really liking Skully and might consider snagging him at some point. As far as Aragorn, I love the Strider look but it's been done to death. I agree that a Helms Deep version would be great.

1604559_708922549142583_146185489_n.jpg

Looks like a bad halloween costume lol

Damn the quality of the head sculpt is good tho.

Sculpt looks good but the costume around his neck needs a bit of work.

Sculpt looks excellent but the rest looks like a bad kitbash. Armour seems ill fitting.

I will wait for better pics.

Yikes -- what's up with the clown collar!?

Hoping this is a rough mock-up. Doesn't look like the skull is painted yet. Certainly doesn't look finished. This is a case where maybe they should have held back for a while. This guy is a tough sell as it is, so it really has to look excellent to get people's money... including mine.

Yikes...looks nothing like this:

guritz.jpg

This better be a VERY early prototype. Needs way more costume work, tons more armor, and a painted skull!!

Back