Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the seller have all good feedback for other pre-orders? I would proabbly ask for a refund and order it from somewhere that has him in stock if that's an option.

Love the username by the way! (if that's referring to the glorious band Slayer, that is haha)

Got this guy today. I kind of got him on a whim, having ordered Gothmog from BBTS. Glad I did. For the money, he's a great figure. The right arm is really loose and doesn't hold the metal weapons well, but I can get some cool displays out of him. Is everyone just snipping down the leather straps? Or wrapping them around again? Mine were REALLY long out of the box. I do feel like the collar needs to be futzed with, especially seeing pics here. It'd be nice to weather the clothes some more. I've never tried that before, though.

10334340_10104457706791670_2230720591246168117_n.jpg
10417737_10104457706891470_2637910791058367975_n.jpg

the PO been closed for a while but fortunately my seller can find me those two and eowyn too :yess:.. however they will come in 2months eventhough i know guritz is already avaiable,maybe because of the strike 0_0.?
people seem complaining about the red PJ and joints but hell i watched LOTR marathon and cant wait to display oewyn vs witch king. in a snap i will have battle of Minas Tirith diorama...

Received my Guritz figure from Timewalker Toys (first time ordering from them - they were great, will definitely order from them again). I was all set with my replacement body, but the joints on the original base body were actually very tight (way better than Witch King and Nazgul bodies). I really like the figure, especially the headsculpt. I guess the only complaint is that the head pops off pretty easily (he can essentially only look side to side without the head falling off of the joint), but overall, I'm very pleased. I hope we get a few more Orcs soon.

Back