Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys Skully

Ordered the minute I got the BBTS e-mail! The price was a delightful surprise!

And I'd just add my voice to the chorus of folks thanking Asmus for dropping by every so often to give our concerns and suggestions their fair and honest attention. It's a classy move and I certainly appreciate it enormously. Bravo, guys. Seriously. :clap

That's a very decent price! Skully looks great and the Banner that he comes with is gonna make an awesome display!

Asmus is really impressing me at this point.

:duff

Ordered GREAT PRICE now if can get my flippin tax'es i can grab the Witch king so far may get all what ASMUS offers lotr. I cant wait to have a GREAT LOTR collection Finaly. Hope i can grab Gothmog if can so many damn release's. Its hard being a fan of EVERYTHING.

Very tempting to order another one, but hopefully there will be more evil coming.

The banner looks like it has Darth Mauls face on it.

$_57.JPG

This is the first attempt for us to make a low retailed priced licensed figure,
if it works well, we can apply it on other dry characters.
and make this series larger ~

This is the first attempt for us to make a low retailed priced licensed figure,
if it works well, we can apply it on other dry characters.
and make this series larger ~

A very wise choice!!! Really I think it is a wonderful way to round out the collection and keep collectors happy. I for one have not purchased any 1/6 LOTR characters until you guys stepped into the game. Your character choices really hit the areas I love the most! The Orcs are especially my favorite designs from the films. My biggest hope is to get the entire fellowship.

Back