Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys Skully

Seems like this should be here...

The pic accompanying that post.
1538890_10151782681516968_1299114395_n.jpg

I don't think I ever thought this character would get anything than maybe a bust made during the SSW days. Cool to see it getting something at all this long after the movies.

Not really one that would have made my top 10, top 20 or even top 50 list. Heck I don't even know if I would have ever thought of it. Has there even been an action figure made of it? Will see how it turns out. Might be one of those "cool to get" pieces provided it's relatively cheap. Hopefully Asmus will now get back to more recognizable characters.

I'm actually kinda happy with that release. Never thought it would get done. I always liked his look.

Seems like they are focusing on ROTK. Witchking, Gothmog, Gandalf the white and now this.

Not really one that would have made my top 10, top 20 or even top 50 list. Heck I don't even know if I would have ever thought of it. Has there even been an action figure made of it? Will see how it turns out. Might be one of those "cool to get" pieces provided it's relatively cheap. Hopefully Asmus will now get back to more recognizable characters.

Toy Biz made a figure of him for their last wave of action figures they produced. Not too many boxes of that wave made it out so his 6" figure was somewhat rare and going for around $70 plus around the time he was released (might be more or less now). I lucked out and had a box pre-ordered for that wave so I got them all for normal price.

MordorOrcLieutenant-Epic.jpg

I'm actually kinda happy with that release. Never thought it would get done. I always liked his look.

Seems like they are focusing on ROTK. Witchking, Gothmog, Gandalf the white and now this.

Does seem to be the case though GTW is a mix of TTT and ROTK.

Very cool... I'm still a bit bummed with how much of a mess my WitchKing figure was (hasn't left the box since I opened him) but this one and Gothmog look great and I'll probably have to order them.

Loving this. Always was one of my favorite orc designs from the trilogy.

Looks like they're re-purposing Gothmog's corduroy undersuit. Hey, if it keeps prices down, I'm all for it!

Nice work so far!

These are the characters that make for an amazing display! I love offsetting human characters with these! Asmus is really hitting my Radar

Skully is a weird choice. Cool, but weird. I wonder if Asmus only has a license for Return of the King or if they just want to focus on it.

I hope they do something really bold and make an armored troll, or the Witch King's fell beast, since they are focusing on the battle of pellenor field.

Very cool... I'm still a bit bummed with how much of a mess my WitchKing figure was (hasn't left the box since I opened him) but this one and Gothmog look great and I'll probably have to order them.

You need to get him out of there and fix him up. Once futzed and posed he is awesome.

Was it more than just the looa e body that was wrong with it.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Skully is a weird choice. Cool, but weird. I wonder if Asmus only has a license for Return of the King or if they just want to focus on it.

I hope they do something really bold and make an armored troll, or the Witch King's fell beast, since they are focusing on the battle of pellenor field.

I seem to remember ASMUS saying that Aragorn would be the "Strider" version. So I think they have the license for all three films. Personally, I want the "Amon Hen" version of Aragorn like the Premium Format.

Back