Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bello

2.jpg

Wow! Looks great from that one picture. Wish I could get nine of these although I have no idea where they would be able to fit even if I could get nine.

Looks awesome! I'm guessing the teeth haven't been altered though? Also, one little nit pick. I don't really see much in the way of cuts and shine of the blood like in the movie.

Asmus, has there been any thought of adding the flocking to the other horses, too? Or will they just be painted?

Honestly, we are still unsure about flocking,
it takes away the advantage of decent paint job, because you just cannot paint over flocking

We get away with Nazgul Steed because it is mostly covered up, but if it isn't. it will look like a doll horse.
At moment, we are still deciding what to do with the horse face, to reduce the flocking to paint the dirty, disgusting effect or keep flocking to maintain the consistency to the rest of the body.

Looks really awesome. Glad to see the finished product. Any update on the teeth or the cuts and wounds on the horse?

Looks really awesome. Glad to see the finished product. Any update on the teeth or the cuts and wounds on the horse?

We will re-work on the teeth and wound after the show on Monday, and send back to factory for a re-sampling.

It will be done.

We will re-work on the teeth and wound after the show on Monday, and send back to factory for a re-sampling.

It will be done.

Fantastic. Glad to hear! Will definitely be keeping this pre order. He's gonna look even more awesome than he does already.

I am a big supporter of this line, and love that you guys can still keep us informed as well as you do. Keep up the good work

Great news about the fixes! This set is going to rock! Can't wait!

You guys are great to actually listen -- and actually act! I still can't get over it.

You guys are great to actually listen -- and actually act! I still can't get over it.

Yes and that will keep them in the game a Very Looooong Time! :pray:

yep! and the post they made on FB about from now on showing us a production sample and getting our feedback just wowed me

Back