Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the wound is looking great...needs a little more RED in there...is it me, or do the teeth look a little too 'human'? I think the mouth is too open and Mr. Ed looking. Sure hoping the Black flocked horse comes with an alternate portrait so we can pose just standing and looking menacing.

is it me, or do the teeth look a little too 'human'?

I think real horse teeth are far more ridiculous:
640x360.jpg

i am slowly drawn tocollecting LOTR 1/6 because of the nazgul.. willasmus do fellbeast later on?

I'm becoming very tempted by this :panic: Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Asmus best figure to date?

This what asmus put on Facebook Just got the last sample back from factory minor fixing will take place while our team exam the products on site.

And they also said teeth looks alright, remove the flocking on the tip of the head and add in some paint application

Asmus said this is about 18" tall if I remember correctly (Nazgul mounted). He's probably too big for a shelf even if height weren't an issue. Definitely going on the top deck of the three detolfs I have lined up. Hope Jabba doesn't mind.

Back