Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I hadn't jumped the gun and PO'd the ACI ring wraith from Animarket. Oh well, at least I'll have 2-3 RW's in my collection, not including the Witch-King.

I wish I hadn't jumped the gun and PO'd the ACI ring wraith from Animarket. Oh well, at least I'll have 2-3 RW's in my collection, not including the Witch-King.
Yea not trying to be negative here but to my eye this one blows the ACI one out of the water. I haven't seen a price yet on the ACI horse but their Ring Wraith alone is not much cheaper than the horse and rider from Asmus.

at least I'll have 2-3 RW's in my collection, not including the Witch-King.

Well, you're only 5-6 away from having the whole set of wraiths. :)

Joking, the full Nine never travelled together in the movie anyway. At most, I counted 8 in one scene (the chase). Wonder where that ninth dude was all the time? I can see the other eight standing around, tapping their iron toes, waiting on that last lazy wraith.

Well, you're only 5-6 away from having the whole set of wraiths. :)

Joking, the full Nine never travelled together in the movie anyway. At most, I counted 8 in one scene (the chase). Wonder where that ninth dude was all the time? I can see the other eight standing around, tapping their iron toes, waiting on that last lazy wraith.

The ninth one was looking for Barbie :wink1: (on his Barbie Nazgul Steed :lol)

Pretty excited for this. I decided to place an order for a Nazgul and Steed set from BBTS. I can't wait to see what more they do with this line.

Had to cancel my pre-order with Urban Samarai, if any Canadians are kicking themselves for missing them, there. There's currently one Nazgul and Steed and one Nazgul available. Just decided my collection was getting too sprawling with limited space and LotR had to be cut. I did get my Witch King from BBTS not long ago and have to say it's a very cool figure (love his helmet and the flail, especially). Still debating if I want to keep it as just a standalone figure that I'll have on my desk or something.

I've bought mine from : https://www.dendenhobby.com/
He's a pretty reliable seller, I've ordered loads of figures from him.
He opened the Nazgul pre-order just because I asked him for one. Its quite cheap too for the combo Nazgul+Steed ( 200$)

Still no reduction in price at BBTS on Ringwraith and Steed. I doubt they will lower the price to what most other retailers are selling it for here ($279.99).

This is due in October according to Asmus and ebay sellers.

Time walker toys has it for $289.99, that's the cheapest i have been able to find it for. Alter ego has it for 259.99, but that's just for the wraith, not the steed. Anyone order from time walker before?

10603351_10152230008176968_3002727757264837333_n.jpg

Back