Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer it to be a bit taller and bulker but overall it's great. I think on display it won't really be noticeable. I would only have some atmospheric lighting with a dark background, so I expect it'll look great. Nice to see some well-lit, clean pics, regardless.

I am a bit worries about the horse front (and back) feet. As we can see in the photo, the articulation joint may cause a misalignment of the feet bottom to the plane of the ground, so it gets unstable and leaves a crack between ground and the foot (as seen in photo). This crack sticks out a lot on display. Also, the feet may end up unparallel to each other.
The QC of this bottom joint needs to be very strict so we get an aligned feet. The same problem was seen in the fingers of the witchking where the joints were not aligned to each other so fingers are not parallel (at least in my case).

I am a bit worries about the horse front (and back) feet. As we can see in the photo, the articulation joint may cause a misalignment of the feet bottom to the plane of the ground, so it gets unstable and leaves a crack between ground and the foot (as seen in photo). This crack sticks out a lot on display. Also, the feet may end up unparallel to each other.
The QC of this bottom joint needs to be very strict so we get an aligned feet. The same problem was seen in the fingers of the witchking where the joints were not aligned to each other so fingers are not parallel (at least in my case).

Looking at the 1/6 articulated horse I have, addressing that crack would appear to simply be a matter of rotating the hip joint.

I hope Asmus is planning on including the Nazgul umbrella in this set. :tap

tumblr_mbjg80lgFZ1rixrzso1_500.jpg

Back