Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does look great however yea....that's probably going to cost anywhere from 100 to 250 for just the head

Just arrived! This figure is really well done! It could use a roll in the mud but other than that it is spectacular. I got the version with the troll base which I will set up later.

IMG_1856.jpg

Maybe it's just that picture, but the in hand photo there makes it seem like the sculpt, or paint, isn't as good as what I had anticipated based off the Facebook photos Asmus had posted.

Just arrived! This figure is really well done! It could use a roll in the mud but other than that it is spectacular. I got the version with the troll base which I will set up later.

View attachment 353052

Did you get a tracking number and shipping info? I paid my invoice as soon as I hot an email from Asmus but have had no update since.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I purchased mine from the TNS Facebook group. it shipped as soon as they got them in.

That's bizzarre that they would receive and send it out sooner then directly from the source itself. Pretty disappointing on Asmus' end. But congrats on having it, looks great!

TNS is a great place to purchase. They allow installments and the stuff ships lightning fast and well packed. I get all my Asmus stuff from them.

Thanks for the heads-up! I will definitely look into it in the future. Perhaps they just get everything from all the 1/6 companies right away since they're HK based too. Was it the same list price as Asmus and do you make paymentd after the item's shipped?

Thanks for the heads-up! I will definitely look into it in the future. Perhaps they just get everything from all the 1/6 companies right away since they're HK based too. Was it the same list price as Asmus and do you make paymentd after the item's shipped?

Same price as it is at Big Bad Toy store. TNS Charged 250 Shipped for the DX "Luxury Edition". All these transactions are done through a Facebook group. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tnsfigures/

Congrats jra :) would love to see more pics too.

To anyone else who ordered direct from asmus, they told me through Facebook he's shipping this coming week (week starting Monday 17th I presume)

20108287_10159059985715504_6545751431884816088_n.jpg20046698_10159056642880504_6541471854507515943_n.jpg20031733_10159056418635504_6996778794930090184_n.jpg

Came across these on Facebook. Was super excited about Asmus when they were first putting out LOTR figures. Gandalf and Aragorn killed my enthusiasm for a while until they started showing photos of Legolas and Boromir and thought they had turned the corner. Then I see these, and the way the hairline came out, this looks like a crappy quality figure. Word is the weaponry is very flimsy too. Very disappointed to see this pictures and doubt I will follow through and get this figure anymore.

Goddamnit, Asmus.

I saw the posts about that hair seam - but as it is at the back, I feel it shouldn't be a problem.

The comment about the weapons being flimsy is a worry.

Does anybody have any further pictures?

The hair seam doesn't really bother me as much as the bright blonde colour that it is.

The face paint and likeness looks great however. Nothing's perfect is it!

Still really excited to receive mine.

All things considered, no big deal.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back