Asmus Toys Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do believe that Don Vito was the first Hot Toy I ever purchased; quite a bargain at the time compared to today's prices!

Putting this new one at 1/9 scale is a dumb, dumb idea.

Just found in FB.Not sure is it best tailoring or fabric I've seen.
14ae1ab2239b49b42843efc0f870f0a6.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

I do believe that Don Vito was the first Hot Toy I ever purchased; quite a bargain at the time compared to today's prices!

Putting this new one at 1/9 scale is a dumb, dumb idea.

I'd agree with this - I always said Blitzway would do it but it sucks they have gone statue route.
I'm working on a 1:4 vito myself. I was excited but then realising asmus did this in 1:9th not my cuppa :(

I still reckon BW would do a mean 1:6 scale vito and should of instead of the 1:4 statue.

I wouldn't buy it, but Hot Toys could get away with a new release simply by changing the outfit to one of the Don's more casual suits.

It seems unlikely that HT would still hold the license after so many years. They aren't issued in perpetuity. It probably lapsed after two years.

So why didn't they do this as a 1/6? Much more popular scale for sales....yeah hard to believe HT would still have the license...this is puzzling

1/9?!? Why, why?!?

Having said that... even more impressive given the scale. But the scale does nothing for me.

Darn, wish this was 1:6 scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious how this will turn out. I haven't seen anything besides those three photos so hopefully we get more info soon.

Back