Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, ignore the writings in Chinese (we try to explain to the factory what this part of the coat is about)
just take a look at this particular detail then you understand how crazy this custom design is like.

??-03.jpg

Apart from that, the stitch on the front of the vest,
and the material of the coat is "jeans"

things like these make a 1/6 design.... hard as hell !!

Oh wow that's going to light up? Didn't expect that.

DMC3 Dante kinda has the same type of jacket setup as Nero, with the straps around the shoulders that go into the chest.

I hope Nero comes with Vergil's Yamato.

Glad to hear you guys are putting the extra effort into making Nero as accurate as possible.

That said, I will not be upset in the slightest if Virgil releases before him. Hes arguably my most anticipated figure from this line (with only DMC 1 Dante competing).

Thanks for all of the insights and update Asmus. Also, congrats on releasing this figure so quickly. I am hoping to make my purchase very soon. :)

That's not bad at all...throw in 1/6 hulk, i think it's time to rock... :)

Asmus...STOP! You're making the wait unbearable!!

Please ship mine out first!! I NEED THIS FIGURE!!!

In all seriousness, just a little off topic but slightly related, have you guys ever approached capcom for the RE license? Since, Y'know, another particular toy maker currently has it but isn't producing jack$#!+ from it...

Yeah that looks really impressive - ESPECIALLY when you consider how quick they put this together.
I'm totally with BrooklynWolf X, Asmus really needs to consider pursuing the Resident Evil license next. Someone needs to give these Capcom games proper 1/6 respect since clearly Hot Toys isn't interested anymore and these Asmus seems to be showing they are up to the task.

Wasn’t originally going to get this, but after seeing it more and more, I’ve decided it’s worth snapping up. Gotta sell off a figure though, sadly. :lol

The outfit looks great! How did they approach the boots? Looks to be two sectioned off plastic bits?

Back