Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A little test of our leather,
you can scratch, tear, no problem.

Garantee to sustain under nature condition for at least 10 year!

10 years huh. My leather suited Terminators are holding strong after all these years, so I assume this would be no different.

Asmus, can you say when you expect to talk about other figures in the line?

10 years huh. My leather suited Terminators are holding strong after all these years, so I assume this would be no different.

Asmus, can you say when you expect to talk about other figures in the line?

Worldbox said the same thing about the leather on their Nemesis figure. That it would last for at least 10 years. I wonder if they're using the same material. Nemesis' coat does feel a lot more durable than both my DX Terminators. And I think the DX10 Arnie used real leather.

Yes,
Nero and Virgil are now under developing~

:rock :rock :rock

Worldbox said the same thing about the leather on their Nemesis figure. That it would last for at least 10 years. I wonder if they're using the same material. Nemesis' coat does feel a lot more durable than both my DX Terminators. And I think the DX10 Arnie used real leather.

:rock :rock :rock

Speaking of Nemesis, I still haven't gotten my 2.0...

Super cool that someone from Asmus swung by the thread to post an update/answer a question. The leather certainly looks good, and def hope its as durable as they are showing. Anyone over here know how good are they at hitting those release dates? Is this thing actually likely to release in Q1 or do we have a Hot Toys level of delays to look forward to hearing about?

2018 was originally starting to look like it was going to be an incredibly light year for me as far as 1/6 purchases go - but now with this line I can't imagine not going all in if Dante comes out well.

Super cool that someone from Asmus swung by the thread to post an update/answer a question. The leather certainly looks good, and def hope its as durable as they are showing. Anyone over here know how good are they at hitting those release dates? Is this thing actually likely to release in Q1 or do we have a Hot Toys level of delays to look forward to hearing about?

2018 was originally starting to look like it was going to be an incredibly light year for me as far as 1/6 purchases go - but now with this line I can't imagine not going all in if Dante comes out well.

They seem to get the Lord of the Rings line put pretty quick. It's definitely not a year turn around like most HT figures these days. From what I've noticed, it's about a 4-6 month turn around. I think their most recent figure Boromir went up for order in July and he's just releasing now. So it took about 5 months give or take.

There are only enough for 1500 pc of Dante,
if we are going to make another batch of the leather, it requires at least another 1000pc to share the minimum production.

which is unlikely at this point.

Bio posted this. I guess were lead to believe were getting everyone here.

D7FDE2F3-2161-40F6-B34A-70840EF141B8.jpeg

I'm more than happy with this line up, but we need Trish and some Devil Triggers. Just gotta support the line for more stuff I'd wager.

Ah got it, thanks. I guess I'll get the DMC1 Dante then, simply because it was my first PS2 game.

I gotta get them all. Even DMC2 Dante. I love the design and the game isn't as bad as it's made out. Story is dumpster juice, but the gameplay was a blast.

There are only enough for 1500 pc of Dante,
if we are going to make another batch of the leather, it requires at least another 1000pc to share the minimum production.

which is unlikely at this point.

That's an interesting insight into production. Save your leather production for the other Dante figures. :lol I feel like DMC3 Dante will have a larger production run. Which will need a lot more leather

Bio posted this. I guess were lead to believe were getting everyone here.

View attachment 383438

I'm more than happy with this line up, but we need Trish and some Devil Triggers. Just gotta support the line for more stuff I'd wager.

Such a good line up. As of now I'm in for the whole line and whatever comes after.

That's an interesting insight into production. Save your leather production for the other Dante figures. :lol I feel like DMC3 Dante will have a larger production run. Which will need a lot more leather

Such a good line up. As of now I'm in for the whole line and whatever comes after.

Same here. Old school Dante had good designs in every game. Plus Lady was such an interesting design with all her weapons to not get either.

I don't even need to explain why I want Vergil.

Back