Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I was hoping BBTS would carry this. Preordered the regular version. That base is awesome but I can't justify 80 bucks when so many other figures are on the horizon.

Yeah, I wish I had waited, instead of ordering direct. OH WELL

Amazing.

Now can someone please make a decent 1/6 figure of Ryu Hayabusa from NG?

Long overdue :lecture

Huge improvement over their first product version Dante (was it 2011?)
Still not perfect, but some hair mod and repaint might improve it.

Hope this will clear my terrible last Asmus impression from Connor set...

Looks pretty great. I noticed that it says "free worldwide shipping" on the product page but I also got the $25 shipping fee added?

I emailed Asmus to see what was up and heres the response I got

As we are hosting Black Friday Sale, in which all in stock item can only use FedEx shipping. We couldn't disable the the shipping rate for Dante on time and that's why there's a mandatory 25 USD shipping charge. If you wish to use Chunghwa Post's free shipping option, please kindly confirm with us and we will deducted the 25 USD from the final payment. If you are okay with FedEx shipping, we will keep the order as it is.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your support.

If you want to change to free shipping just shoot them an email. I think im just gonna stick with Fedex. I have no idea how reliable the other method is.

I just got my PO at BBTS. I'm glad they made a new one as I wanted the first one when it came out at the time bit was to late to buy it. I'm hopeful they do DMC 3 Dante and Virgil and DMC Dante and Trish. So many characters to do plus a better head sculpt for nero.

If given justice, DMC3 Dante and Virgil would be collection centerpieces for me. My third-favorite game of all time.

I wouldnt mind Nero, but DMC4 Dante just doesnt do it for me. DMC1 and 3 Dante are the iconic looks...and Virgil, well, He is just a beast of a character.

I really liked how Ninja Theory put their own spin on the lore and characters. I really liked Virgil's look in that game

anyone know if asmus would take suggestions for this figure
it's never going to be perfect, but if they made the sword and guns larger, also a bit more separation and fixed positioning of the belts going across his chest and abdomen, it'd be damn near perfect

https://goo.gl/images/nJ3d5h

Off topic but DMC related: I've beaten the original DMC, DMC2 and gotten about as far as 80% at DMC3 before my PS2 Memory Card decided to die. I've played about 30% of DMC4 and only tried the demo of the reboot. Is DMC4 still a good game? And should I just finish DMC3?

Strangely enough, I still have the soundtrack CDs for DMC1 and 3 despite never beating 3. Great soundtrack!

DMC3 is the best look into the dynamic between Dante and Virgil, and the game's ending is the pinnacle of that. I haven't played the new DMC, but DMC3's ending offers the only real emotional beat in the series, imo. If that sounds appealing to you, then pick up the controller again and go for the jackpot. :rock

DMC3 is the best look into the dynamic between Dante and Virgil, and the game's ending is the pinnacle of that. I haven't played the new DMC, but DMC3's ending offers the only real emotional beat in the series, imo. If that sounds appealing to you, then pick up the controller again and go for the jackpot. :rock

Thanks! Not sure why I never gotten around to finishing DMC3, but I guess I'll fire up the HD Collection.

It looks like this is their intended lineup and may be in the order of release. I hope so because it means Vergil is somewhat imminent :panic: if the quality keeps up, I am in for the whole line!

D7FDE2F3-2161-40F6-B34A-70840EF141B8.jpeg

This is nice, I'd also love to see a Trish figure from the 1st DMC game made as well.

DMC_Trish.jpg

Back