Asmus Toys: Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to get Thorin and Azog to represent the Hobbit movies and Eomer and Theoden to represent the LOTR movies (im too broke to to get the whole fellowship), but now i might get Arwen and i have no idea where to put her; don't even have an Aragorn for her to mack on.

Her eyes look blue and it looks like the riding outfit. Also looks like maybe a mix of sculpted and rooted but I can’t really tell from my phone. Anyway can’t wait to preorder this one as well. My wallet hates me right now.

Oh my sweet lord of the rings this looks incredible. I wonder if the date on that indicates a preorder...

Tomorrow is the 30th so if that date means something, it'll be tomorrow.

I so, so desperately hope so. They ship pretty quickly after preorders go up, right?

I only have their Éowyn as Dernhelm that I bought ages ago off of eBay. Didn’t want to start collecting the rest until Arwen was a lock. 😍

ARW000b.jpg

"What's this? A Ranger caught of his guard?" She looks wonderful, well done! Better start clearing another shelf for Asmus's 2019 offerings.

Back