Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys : Saruman the white thread

I just received news that Sir Christopher Lee passed away.

edit: Oops, didn't see your post, Stealth V3teran. My bad.

Return to the Valar, oh spirit of middle earth. Aged 93, a strong of purpose wizard.

A great wanderer of Middle Earth has passed his body in this world back to the stars. Sir Christopher Lee's spirit has returned to the undying lands finally.

Rest in peace great Dracula/Scaramanga/Count Dooku/Saruman.

May your eternity be as rich as your worldly life. Thank you for all of the silver screen memories I will take with me.

Godspeed, Sir Christopher. Godspeed.

(It may not be the most dignified or respectful way to properly farewell such an icon, but a smily giving a respectful, solemn salute would come in handy for these types of occasions.)

New still posted on facebook account of Asmus. NO critiques on the figure for tonight for my grief of his passing is too near.
11257151_10152794559456968_8945877996651149311_n.jpg

I don't think there is much to critique; looks very good. Best offering from Asmus so far, a fine tribute to a fantastic individual.

Rest in peace great Dracula/Scaramanga/Count Dooku/Saruman.

May your eternity be as rich as your worldly life. Thank you for all of the silver screen memories I will take with me.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Absolute Legend, he will be much missed :( RIP

Looks Great, And May You Find Peace Christopher Lee.

Its a great figure. Looks very promising.

I was bedridden this weekend, I had no idea about his health, but I watched all the LOTR extended movies and the first 2 hobbit movies ( the third one isn't available extended yet). I mainly always favour the extended versions to watch his performance as Saruman.
Saruman, Faramir, Gandalf and Galadriel were my favourite lotr childhood characters (the book version.)
Christopher Lee brought Saruman to life. I wish they had given him more space to work with the character , like the scouring of the Shire.
This man's life is something to be celebrated. He was one of a kind.

Figure looks really good. I don't know why i keep coming to this section of the forum. I am trying not to buy these figures.

Back