Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys : Saruman the white thread

"Whom do you serve? ' Saruman !
He looks amazing, definitely one of my favourite characters. I like that they've gone with real hair, instead of sculpted.

That looks EXTREMELY promising!

Really looking forward to this one! One of the most iconic actors of all time in one of his signature roles. And a character that deserves top shelf treatment.

Loving what I'm seeing so far!

This one looks amazing. I like the real hair !
:)

Nice timing... it is his birthday today! I cant believe he is 93.

I hope they release this soon, that pic looks awesome and he is one of my most wanted figures from the series. (I hope someone makes a Count Dooku figure soon as well).

This looks like a must buy! I'm looking forward to seeing close-ups of the finished product.

Having the new releases of Saruman and Gandalf the Grey positioned together is going to be a treat. :)

I'm really excited by the promise of this figure.

This could be the biggest leap forward yet for Asmus' production.

i hate it when there are two license (apart from marvel & DC ) that so good...... my wallet is crying...

must choose between LOTR or Star ace's harry potter line which to collect?

WOW!!!!! Looks unbelievable! maybe my favorite yet based on this pic. Here's where you can see the benefit of "real" hair.
Hell yeah to real hair in this case. Wow, looks wonderful. I committed to my three ACI Ringwraiths, though. One of the ways I justified their horrific price was that they were gonna be a singular representation of LotR, but this looks to be a beautiful figure. Looking forward to seeing more as things develop!

looking great. Is it weird that I'd be most excited about his staff?

Real hair and sculpted beard is nice looking. Really hope these Asmus figs stay available a good long while. Want to pick them up in a yer or two.

This looks like a must buy! I'm looking forward to seeing close-ups of the finished product.

Having the new releases of Saruman and Gandalf the Grey positioned together is going to be a treat. :)

THIS!!!!!

Would be cool if Asmus did a palantir with stand companion piece. Sold separately, like ACI did with the Ringwraith column.

Would be cool if Asmus did a palantir with stand companion piece. Sold separately, like ACI did with the Ringwraith column.

:goodpost:

That would be great. And it would also be great to do magnetic palantirs (like the old ToyBiz figures) so they sit properly on the pedestal. Oh, and two different palantirs ... one black and one all Sauron-y.

Back