Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys : Saruman the white thread

Would be cool if Asmus did a palantir with stand companion piece. Sold separately, like ACI did with the Ringwraith column.

I'd be happy with just the Palantir. It really is a necessary accessory for Saruman.

I suppose I could find a black marble that would work.

I'd be happy with just the Palantir. It really is a necessary accessory for Saruman.

I suppose I could find a black marble that would work.

The coolest part is when the Eye of Sauron looks back through it so I hope they include it with that type of effect but he will rule no matter what. After he comes out we need some orcs with the White Hand markings.

If they offer a palantir stand, I hope they release a regular edition, and then a deluxe edition. A stand and a painted palantir would make it costly

I have avoided buying these but this one looks awesome. May be too hard to resist and will then have to back track. Looks awesome. Amazing work.

Man that is awesome looking! love the real hair too, it works great for him

New teasy from FB:
FB_IMG_1433315619924.jpg

I like the facial expression from the preview, costume looks great too. I hope the stone in the staff is translucid

How on earth did I miss this thread?

Subscribed to thread and ready to buy! :yess:

Last edited:

wow just like a screenshot from the MOVIE!.

I had the same reaction when I saw this on FB...had to take a second glance to realize it was the figure.

I'm going to repeat what I said earlier...this figure and Gandalf the Grey next to each other is going to look great!

I can't wait to see the final product ...very sad news to hear he has now passed away hope this comes out great

Back