Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys : Saruman the white thread

This turned out fantastic and a great tribute to Sir Christopher lee can't wait to add it to the collection

It looks great, to me , its perfect. Thank you Asmus , its one of my favourite figures thus far. Hope to see Sauron soon

Just 1 thing, it says his height is 11'' or 28 cm.

I've pre-ordered him, but Sir Christopher Lee was definitely tall . He was 1,96 meters
He should be at least 32cm in height, in 1/6 scale , so almost 13 inches

Looks Fantastic !!!!
Out of interest will the staff actually be metal? I think it would add to the piece ! :pray:

Bob

Figure looks great, maybe needs a haircut tho! :)
Has there been any pics of the base? Great addition!

Looks amazing! If possible can you send a closer less "shadowed" photo of his face? His eyes appear crossed but I think it might just be the lighting and angle. Absolutely beautiful sculpt and presentation though. Nailed it! My only concern is the eye placement, but again, I think that might just be the photo.

Nevermind on my last post. Photo was definitely the issue, another shot from Asmus site. As well as the figure info!

005-700x700.jpg

Asmus Toys
THE HOBBIT - SARUMAN THE WHITE 1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE.:
(Product ID: HOBBT003)

The SARUMAN Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Saruman from The Lord of the Ring/The Hobbit
· Asmus Toys KP01A+ male body
· Approximately 30 cm tall
· Over 36 points of articulation

Features :
· An authentic likeness of actor from the film.
· One pair of elder relaxed posture hand
· One pair of elder weapon holding hand
· One pair of elder open palm hand
. One spell cursing hand
· One pair of Orc leg brace (can be equipped on regular 12” body to build an orc)

Special features on Clothing:
· One pair of Saruman’s robes
· One pair of robe fastenings
· One pair of Saruman’s coat
· One pair of boots

Special features in weapons:
· Magic Staff
· Palantír of Orthanc·
. Saruman’s altar

Accessories:
· One interractive cutom base
· One Asmus Toys figure stand

Est. Shipping Date: 25 October 2015
MSRP: 179.95 USD
* Money back garantee if the item is not sent by the Est. Shipping Date.

Has the photo changed? What accessories are you folks referring to? I only see a staff. I think he looks terrific, but I'm a smidge confused.

EDIT: I see the list now. Are there more pics?

Has the photo changed? What accessories are you folks referring to? I only see a staff. I think he looks terrific, but I'm a smidge confused.

EDIT: I see the list now. Are there more pics?

The site shows space for two more photos but they have not been uploaded yet.

Thank you!

He looks great!

They may have gone a tad heavy with the texturing on the face, but I'd be totally fine with this out of the box.

Loving the base and the Palantir pedestal. (I wonder if it would be possible to also get a second, black Palantir?)

Thank you!

He looks great!

They may have gone a tad heavy with the texturing on the face, but I'd be totally fine with this out of the box.

Loving the base and the Palantir pedestal. (I wonder if it would be possible to also get a second, black Palantir?)

I think Toy Anxiety has been breaking these down. I imagine that part would go quickly so keep an eye out for it.

I think Toy Anxiety has been breaking these down. I imagine that part would go quickly so keep an eye out for it.

Or maybe Asmus would consider including a black (non-activated) one. I can't imagine it would cost much to produce.

Last edited:
Back