Asmus Toys 1/6 Azog..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Waiting. :crying :impatient:

IMO Dain, Dwalin, Azog, Thranduil would sell; probably Fili and Kili; a battle Thorin.
Not too sure about Dain but I think the others would sell at least close to the amount that the original release Thorin sold. I would get everyone you listed. Would love to see Balin because well he’s Balin. While the movies definitely flushed out the dwarves more than the books, Balin was the biggest in the books after Thorin and seemed to be the one Bilbo was closest to.

Not too sure about Dain but I think the others would sell at least close to the amount that the original release Thorin sold. I would get everyone you listed. Would love to see Balin because well he’s Balin. While the movies definitely flushed out the dwarves more than the books, Balin was the biggest in the books after Thorin and seemed to be the one Bilbo was closest to.
Would luv Balin, and Ken Stott was amazing!

I love his and Bilbo’s conversation as Bilbo’s preparing to leave Erebor in BOTFA. Also when he first steps through the hidden door, Stott’s acting (and Richard’s) is so raw and emotional. And I love his “the courage of Hobbits…” speech to Bilbo. Honestly, I love every part of these movies. 😂

I love his and Bilbo’s conversation as Bilbo’s preparing to leave Erebor in BOTFA. Also when he first steps through the hidden door, Stott’s acting (and Richard’s) is so raw and emotional. And I love his “the courage of Hobbits…” speech to Bilbo. Honestly, I love every part of these movies. 😂
I love almost every part but I can say the same for the LOTR trilogy. I criticize Tauriel having the glowy Calaquendi light in her healing sequence of Kili BUT I have recently realized that not even children of Noldor are Calaquendi. All elves are Moriquendi unless they saw the Two Trees with their own eyes. So Arwen should never have glowed like Glorfindel in the books. Oh well 😝. Either I criticize both or let them both slide but it would be hypocritical to dislike Tauriel doing it and not Arwen.

Back