Asmus Thorin 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the likeness could be helped by a pointier widow's peak and maybe an angrier brow. (Thorin rarely stopped scowling.)

But other than that, I'm loving what I see here. Gorgeous outfit, Asmus! Really looking forward to this one.

I think the likeness could be helped by a pointier widow's peak and maybe an angrier brow. (Thorin rarely stopped scowling.)

But other than that, I'm loving what I see here. Gorgeous outfit, Asmus! Really looking forward to this one.

Could do with a thicker beard too. Just had a look at the original WIP sculpt and it looks way better than the current version. Again, not sure if it's the lighting or the paint apps making it look off but it could definitely do with a tweak.

I really dislike the Hobbit films, but have always liked Thorin and Freeman's Bilbo. I'll have these to represent the idea of the Hobbit more than anything.

It looks like I am getting my first Asmus figure. Pic is by EyeofUatu.
Thorin2 (2).jpg

I know the "AF" on that sign probably means "Articulated Figure," but I prefer to believe they mean it the other way. "Hey fam, Thorin is 1/6 AF!"

(And nice pics, Travis!)

Yeah Asmus stands above the rest in this regard, definitely the company i root for doing well.

Also great timing showing off Thorin as Gimli is arriving and (apparently) hitting it out of the park. (Looks like it from reviews, mine is still on its way).

Back