Asmus Thorin 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be close to going up for order.
9e6a195c926dbfe627b8344c552cd6c6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Grail 1/6 fig for me. Never thought I'd see this. And Bilbo coming as well.

Luv it when I can't wait to throw money at a company.:inlove:blissy

I would love to see Fili, Kili, Balin, and Dwalin from you guys.

Honestly i think that’s the max i would go for, the others just become a blur.

You would skip Gloin, father of Gimli??

These dwarves would be like potato chips; hard to stop with just a few...

In for an ounce, in for a pound, I would be.

Oh yeah I’d buy them all just for visual appeal alone. That would be quite the undertaking to do all 13 lol.

I'd be in for all 13. IMO they should do Dwalin, Balin, Kili, and Fili for sure. More dwarves! OMG Dain and some Iron Hills dwarves:drool:drool:drool

This looks fantastic. I was not a fan of the Hobbit movies, but the designs were well done with the exception of Radagast which I absolutely hated. I would like to see all 13 dwarves eventally get produced as well as a redo of Tauriel, which I had to pass on the first time. I heard someone has done a 4-hour cut of the movie which tightens it up quite a bit.

Thorin is up for preorder, $199.50 and Q3 estimate. go go go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38474515_10155458960526968_5553082947801710592_n.jpg38504084_10155458960666968_7702651252668104704_n.jpg38524645_10155458960501968_5023632150151299072_o.jpg

Asmus Toys THE HOBBIT series : THORIN OAKENSHIELD

(Product ID: HOBT 06)

The Thorin Oakenshield Sixth Scaled Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Thorin from The Hobbit trilogy.

· Asmus Toys DWF 1.0 male body

· Approximately 27 cm tall

· Over 32 points of articulation

Features:

· An authentic likeness of character from the film.

· One pair of relaxed posture hands

· One pair of weapon holding hands

· One pair of fist posture hands

Special features on Clothing:

· One textured fur wrap coat

· One dark blue vest

· One pair of long underpants with stitched pattern

· One patterned armoring tunic

· One patterned vast

. One pair of two parted boots (enhanced ankle joints)

. One pair of Thorin’s wrist bands

Special features in weapons:

. Orcirst (metal)

. One dwarf sword

· The Oakenshield

Accessories:

· One Asmus Toys figure stand

Est. Shipping Date: Q3 2018

MSRP: 199.50 USD (Pre-order with 20 UDS deposit)

I don't know what to do with this one. With the Fellowship done, i have a big dilemma...

I have Thranduil, so if i get Thorin i'll need to find Bard. Then i'll need Bilbo and Azog.

Or i might just stick with the LotR figures... With Arwen, Eomer and GtG 2.0... But if i get Eomer, i'll need Eowyn. And if i get Eowyn, i'll need the Lich King. I don't even have Saruman.... and the orcs...

Really didn't expect to see so many figures from that line, it's crazy.

I don't know what to do with this one. With the Fellowship done, i have a big dilemma...

I have Thranduil, so if i get Thorin i'll need to find Bard. Then i'll need Bilbo and Azog.

Or i might just stick with the LotR figures... With Arwen, Eomer and GtG 2.0... But if i get Eomer, i'll need Eowyn. And if i get Eowyn, i'll need the Lich King. I don't even have Saruman.... and the orcs...

Just follow your heart,
the inner voice will guide you...

Damn I think Star Wars 1/6th will be taking a back step for the next few years, if Asmus keep making figures like Gimli & now Thorin. Bilbo is a must (Freeman & Holm).
As for the other dwarves deffo Balin (my favourite), Kili & Gloin (from a design pov), Dwalin & Dain (badass) and Bombur (for comedy). As for the others if they are ever made I'll be very tempted.
LOTR is my passion, so I'll get any of the main & supporting characters if the quality remains. Do need a revised Gandalf though...

I'm in the same boat! Just wanted a few LOTR figures, but ended with the whole Fellowship, plus Saruman, Witch King and Grishnákh. Now if I start The Hobbit figures, I would just get Bilbo, Thorin and Azog, but how could I stop if the rest of the dwarfs come out? And what about Éomer, Arwen and potentially Théoden, Galadriel, Elrond or Gollum? Sigh, I don't even have space for them.

Back