Asmus Thorin 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, do you consider making all 13 dwarves from Hobbit? After completing fellowship that would be a second greatest display!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I didn't love the Hobbit movies, but I did love the character designs of (most of) the Dwarves. I will buy as many as Asmus chooses to make! Especially if they turn out looking this good!

After Gimli, I'm SOLD.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I didn't love the Hobbit movies, but I did love the character designs of (most of) the Dwarves. I will buy as many as Asmus chooses to make! Especially if they turn out looking this good!

After Gimli, I'm SOLD.

Yes, I was also thinking I would skip Hobbit figures, but I would consider getting all the dwarves if there is a plan to make them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The Hobbit films have grown on me, especially after viewing the Extended Editions.

Thorin looks fantastic in that pic. Between him and Bilbo, it looks like I'm drawn into the Hobbit figures as well...:gah:

:wink1:

Thorin looks great well done Asmus. I must say I was on the fence about getting any figures from the hobbit films but Thorin and your Bilbo proto have me convinced to jump in.

Yeah, we really love how the relationship is established with everyone here

That’s great to hear! I live the fact that you do come on here and help keep us informed on what us going on.

Any other news on what’s in development or how the line is doing for Asmus? Is it considered a success and making sales expectations?

Must be close to going up for order.
9e6a195c926dbfe627b8344c552cd6c6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was blown away by the Asmus display at SDCC. Absolutely astonishing.

Still...Previews Booth is pretty meh. Your stuff is so good and you already have a relationship with SSCs. Why not display there? Much better lighting, not to say the display and lighting wasn’t head and shoulders better for your products this year, and your where the lions share of 1/6 figures are displayed and solicited. Hot Toys, Bliztway, Sideshow and why not Asmus?!?! Your product is in the top three companies offering this scale. It should be center stage with the rest.

The Previews Booth is visited but the action is at SSCs Booth.

IMHO

Back