Asmus LotR/Hobbit Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aragorn at the Black Gate would be fantastic as well. Didn't think of that one when I first posted.

Replace Arwen with AatBG and we are good to go! :wink1:

I'd really like Lurtz! Also Bilbo, he could have an interchangeable aged head and hands.

I think Gollum is a must and I'd be super excited to see what asmus can come up with. NECA's 1/4 Gollum is one of the best LOTR figures ever made in my opinion and he'd be hard to top but I think they can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sayin' unless Hobbit Bilbo came w. a Gollum, personally I wouldn't get a Gollum as think WETA covered that even if it's poly. And for me don't have interest in army builder characters.

Thorin - "Travel outfit" he spent most of 2 films in. Rooted hair that is not too sparse. Battle version too. Metal Orcrist!!!!
(and too bad I can't get Dwalin, Fili and Kili at least too) I'd get more than one (as it is kicking myself for not getting more than one Thranduil just to have it...)

Just make this:drool:

Thorin_2.jpg

Bilbo (Hobbit) - rooted hair for preference but can live w. sculpted. AUJ/DOS outfit for preference Metal Sting!!! Give him a pony!:cool:

Bilbo.jpg

Eomer. With horse and nice spear. Rooted hair

Eomer.jpg

Honorable mentions: Galadriel, Theoden, and Shadowfax....

shadowfax.jpg

I'd like to see Hobbit Bilbo too, but I'd rather have him in his blue Desolation of Smaug outfit. Not only do I like it more, but Weta's statue already has him in his red Unexpected Journey outfit.

At some point I would like to see Eomer, Theoden, Denethor and Witch King, but they are not in top 3.

Beyond Boromir & Gimli, I'd love to see old Bilbo. Probably not on many collectors list of wants, but I thought Ian Holm did a cracking job with the limited screen time he had.

Wake me up when Sauron is on the way. Don't know why a obvious figure like that is not released yet.

I'd like to see
1. Thorin
2.Arwen
3. King aragorn
I'd also like bilbo..young and old with a nice 1/6 version of there and back again. Golem, galadriel, elrond...etc etc

Not including ones we know coming and I'm not limiting to three...sorry not sorry.....love the property
1. Aragon black gate
2. Theoden Return of the king
3. Thorin/ travel gear, but armored would look damn cool
4. I would go in on army builders for every army we see....now yes army builders on a limited count is hard...so maybe you release the armour set and a helmeted default head....we supply the body we want....just a thought.
5. Gollum
6. Iomer
7. Sauron....I think this one will happen
8. Elrond
9. The dwarves of the hobbit
10 Bilbo for sure
11. Lurtz
12 the white orc and his son...prefer there battle of the five armies look....
There are more but I have already quadrupledone the list size sooooo I will leave this here

I love the property, too, but for the sake of the tallies I'm keeping, I'm not counting past three on anyone's list who listed more.. Sorry not sorry.

The essentials that haven't been released/announced are:

- Young Bilbo
- Gollum/Smeagol
- Thorin Oakenshield
- Sauron
- Lurtz
- Théoden
- Elrond
- Galadriel
- Radagast The Brown
(- Arwen)
(- Azog The Defiler)
(- Beorn)

Eomer for sure. I really like the character (even tho he's not really fleshed out in the movies) and the look of his armor. Plus I'm a fan of Urban.

Sauron would be the same size/scale as the original Sideshow/Weta statue. It would be huge. Approximately 24 inches to the tips of his helm.

I already have the statue but would be curious to see Asmus's rendition of the action figure version.

I love the property, too, but for the sake of the tallies I'm keeping, I'm not counting past three on anyone's list who listed more.. Sorry not sorry.

Hahaha nice and I understand....I was not trying to be snarky either sorry if it came across that way....I do hope we see some kind of army building option though

Back