Asmus LotR/Hobbit Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Boromir
2. Gimli
3 - 5 Faramir, Theoden and Eomer in any order
6 Uruk Hai
7 Lurtz
8 Armored Uruk Hai
9 Moria Goblins
10 Bilbo
11 Rohirrim
12 Rangers
13 Wormtongue
14 Eowyn in white dress
And the list goes on and on

1)
sFqRzW6.jpg

2) Theoden King
3) Lurtz

The top 3 LoTR most wanted list that I posted earlier in this thread was really really tough to limit to just three figure as there are so many characters that I would purchase from this licence, heroes villains and army builders.

Honorable mentions that didn't quite make my top 3 are Eomer and Haldir (TT armor or FoTR Lothlorien appearance). As others have mentioned, Boromir needs his cloak.

My love for the Hobbit is not so strong but even so I would really like a young Bilbo, Thorin and Kili (I would need Fili too I guess haha, can't have one without the other). If they did Azog and he looked as good as Grishnakh then I would be in for that too.

Asmus have my full support with this line and I really appreciate that they are visiting this board a lot more and interacting with us. Their positive attitude towards the line and the fact that they are willing to go back and improve figures and offer upgrade packs is something to be applauded.

Strong push for Eomer lately. It was really hard for me to keep Rohirrim off my Top 3, personally. I would love to see their armor made in the scale.

Gimli and Boromir are confirmed as coming, so that leaves.
1. Arwen
2. Faramir
3. Lurtz
4. Elrond
5. Galadriel
6. Gollum

This is a solid list but not my ordering. Lurtz has been confirmed as in development a while back. Elrond and the Elven Ladies are really important but absolutely need rooted hair (or optional rooted sculpt). Gollum is arguably more important to the story than anyone though, we really need an awesome well articulated Gollum in 1/6th - a character screaming for some type of PERS eye movement but I would be happy if the body can get down squatting on all fours.

This is a solid list but not my ordering. Lurtz has been confirmed as in development a while back. Elrond and the Elven Ladies are really important but absolutely need rooted hair (or optional rooted sculpt). Gollum is arguably more important to the story than anyone though, we really need an awesome well articulated Gollum in 1/6th - a character screaming for some type of PERS eye movement but I would be happy if the body can get down squatting on all fours.

:lecture Don't forget a certain Captain of Gondor who needs a chance to show his quality

Speaking of the list.. Here's the tally so far:

Gollum/Smeagol - 8
Arwen - 6
Lurtz - 6
Faramir - 5
Galadriel, Theoden, Eomer - 3

Gimli had 4 votes, but we know that Asmus wants to complete the Fellowship. If you listed more than 3, I only took the first 3 on the list.

Ok, i will pass on the list ....

For Faramir.
will it be Godorian Armor or ranger outfit ?
Ranger outfit please as that's probably his definitive look. If you were to produce a deluxe pack with both outfits or an upgrade expansion set for the gondorian armour then I would definitely get those as well.

A deluxe or expansion pack may work for Faramir's armor, but I agree the ranger outfit is his iconic look

Speaking of the list.. Here's the tally so far:

Gollum/Smeagol - 8
Arwen - 6
Lurtz - 6
Faramir - 5
Galadriel, Theoden, Eomer - 3

Gimli had 4 votes, but we know that Asmus wants to complete the Fellowship. If you listed more than 3, I only took the first 3 on the list.

Don't forget we had a few Wormtonguers up in here!

Don't know about PERS, but he definitely needs 3-4 sculpts. 1 Smeagol, 1 Golllum and 1-2 other expressive looks

I don't even collect the line but I'd buy an Arwen for sure. But then I'd have to get an Aragon...and Frodo...and Sam...:slap :lol

1) Gimli
2) Faramir (ranger)
3) Galadriel

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

My #1 want would be any of the "Army builder" packs Asmus announced a couple years ago. Especially a Gondorian Swordsman, Rohan Royal Guard, Armored Galadhirim archer, and Uruk Hai.

For characters, it would be:
#1) Theoden - armor
#2) Galadriel - with mirror!
#3) Arwen

Looks like I'm in the minority, but Gollum may be one of the last characters I'd want. It's not that I don't appreciate the character or his importance in the story but, for me, this hobby is about showing off the miniature costuming. And Gollum has no costume.

From the Hobbit, I would definitely buy an Armored Legolas, Radagast, Thorin and Bilbo. Possibly Balin, Dwalin, and Kili. Price would be a factor on how deep I go with those dwarves.

Again since the fellowship is already happening, my three would be;

1) Sauron
2) Arwen
3) Galadriel

If Sauron is too big, then Gollum/Smeagol is a must! He only didn't make the list as I was only allowed 3!

Honourable mentions for Lurtz, Faramir, Wormtongue and Eomer too :)

This line has the potential to be so expensive for me, but in a happy way!

A deluxe or expansion pack may work for Faramir's armor, but I agree the ranger outfit is his iconic look

Don't forget we had a few Wormtonguers up in here!

Should have been specific, that was the leader board. I do have Grima's votes tallied! Full board:

Arwen, Gollum/Smeagol - 8
Faramir, Galadriel, Lurtz - 6
Theoden - 5
Eomer - 4
Grima, Sauron - 2
Aragorn (Black Gate), Twilight Witch King, Elrond, Moria Orcs, Bilbo (Hobbit), Thorin Oakenshield, Gorbag - 1

Galadriel had a solid push recently. While I love her (and Cate Blanchett), I'm surprised to see her tied with the second most votes. I'm a little surprised to only see 1 Elrond and Thorin vote. Gimli also had 5 votes, but we know that he's coming so I'm not including him in the list. Finally, very glad to see my most wanted figure, Faramir, is also being represented well with 6 votes.

Back