aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Update: "This is our ticket to the freedom"

cimg3989.jpg

cimg3996c.jpg

cimg3998k.jpg

cimg4001.jpg

cimg3999.jpg

Great Pickup Aslan, My deductive reasoning formulated from viewing another members thread that you posted acomment on that the original IM was the correct addition to your growing Collection :D WOW that was a mouthful

Thank you Colossus for your nice support always :) you meant chris rankin's Thread right... I did not really understand dude :rotfl yea the Collection grows and the room receives an update maybe end of the month... stay tuned

Thank you Colossus for your nice support always :) you meant chris rankin's Thread right... I did not really understand dude :rotfl yea the Collection grows and the room receives an update maybe end of the month... stay tuned

That is correct Aslan, Your Doomed :mwaha like the rest of us

hey my Movie Collector friends... sorry that there was no update by me in the last time... A lot has happened in the room.

So stay tuned for the big update...

here a small teaser :)

28i8ah5.jpg

Damn I was just ghinking About you earlier today! The picture u posted of yourself with your shirt off,dude you have nice pecs:monkey5 haha j/k man:lol

Seriously though I'll be getting my first detolf next week and I was thinking I would really like to have a few display units like yours but I couldn't remember your username and here is your thread now at the top of the page:bow:

Anyway once again, your display looks great!

@Louis Gara - sagol usta... sana Tavsiye Ederim

@Colossus - :D come on man... you have to guess what's going to come in?

@Balsquat - no way man he can fit... to wide

you can place him at the top like DJHilalo

@civicix - :rotfl...

randomly you see my thread again... do something with it

thanks for the kind words, glad you like it :)

@civicix - :rotfl...

randomly you see my thread again... do something with it

thanks for the kind words, glad you like it :)

lol yeah I was thinking your name started with an "a" but I didn't know if it was azurepred or something else:lol anyway, I was hoping to get my first detolf the other day during Ikea's sale (sold out:banghead) and was thinking that I would also like something like what you have...well exactly what you have I guess:D some statues in a case and some in their own case hung on the wall like yours:cool:

Damn Aslan I was no where to guessing what you where gonna get, Score on IM and Congrats on the Display

Damn Aslan I was no where to guessing what you where gonna get, Score on IM and Congrats on the Display

Colossus you've done your best :) Thank you my friend, glad you like it... check the End of the video :)

Last edited:
Back