aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Updates on the last page

Hey my fellow Collectors :wave it's been a while since my last post... but now I've got some Updates new in my collection :yess:

Actually, I had the Iron Man Mark VII Bust in pre-order, but since my dealer had to destroy all the busts because of the bad quality. I went in search of my old Mark III Battle Damaged Bust and with success :wink1:

and now have fun with the pictures my fellow collectors :wink1:

giphy.gif

Sideshow is proud to partner with Stan Winston Studios to create a stunning Iron Man Battle Damaged Life-Size Bust in celebration of the blockbuster Iron Man movie.

Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Updates on the last page :)

efx-01-10001-5.jpg

eFX is proud to introduce our replica of the live-action interpretation of Thor's iconic mjolnir as seen in The Avengers. Our hammer is made from the original master patterns and molds made by Studio Art And Technology for the film.

jwn1e4xgpki8.jpg

After a very long search... the Thor Mjolnir is finally here :pray:

and I'm so excited about it :horror because it's freaking Amazing

It is made of resin, polystone, leather and is really heavy. On the surface the hammer has a Mirror Chrome Paint, so it reflects light, on some pictures you can see the effect quite well. The cool glass base completes the prop... from far away it looks like he was floating :cool:

After the hammer Lifting scene in AOE I had to have it ... because i love it :love

Unboxing

fresh out Asgard :D

on Display in the Collection

:D

and if you have a small or large collection, do never forget... "the main thing is we have fun on collecting" :wink1:

Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Updates on the last page :) - IM Bust & eFX Thor Mjoln

Great acquisition my friend!

Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Updates on the last page :) - IM Bust & eFX Thor Mjoln

Hey man, that is a clean room!!...Is the hammer heavy? How does it equate to a real hammer?

Great acquisition my friend!

many thanks my friend :wink1:

Hey man, that is a clean room!!...Is the hammer heavy? How does it equate to a real hammer?

thanks man :) yes it is really heavy... it weighs about as 5-6kg and it looks like 1 to 1 in the film :rock

thor-vs-hulk.jpg

Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Updates on the last page my fellow Collectors ;)

Your room looks really nice and clean, not clutter at all, I think we have a similar taste :)

Looks like you have one empty spot below the predator, who do you save that spot for?

Beautiful new additions Oktay :) always love visiting your thread my friend :)

Your room looks really nice and clean, not clutter at all, I think we have a similar taste :)

Looks like you have one empty spot below the predator, who do you save that spot for?

Cheers mate! :wink1: yes that seems so buddy :) less is more :) btw your new display in the wall looks great... well done :clap

and yes the spot is still empty :lol maybe the Heath Ledger PF... let's see... a high statue does not fit in there

Beautiful new additions Oktay :) always love visiting your thread my friend :)

Thank you my friend, the same to you :wave

it's a quick update with only Pictures :)

In 2015 year a lot has changed... collectibles had come and gone again.

At the end you see the first special Pre-order for 2016.

Have fun with the new Video my fellow Collectors :wink1:

and many thanks for your great Support always... keep Collecting what you love :wave

Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Collection Update Video on the last page :)

Very nice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 83
Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Collection Update Video on the last page :)

Follow me now on Facebook my fellow Collectors: https://www.facebook.com/AslanGfx

2mga5wp.jpg

I will post photos & videos of my collection... and soon all the news from the Collectibles World :wink1:

If you might have interest... I would appreciate a Like :wave thank you :wink1:

Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Lots of good stuff! I like how the display is so clean.

Re: aslan_gfx Collection - New Updates on the last page

Hey my fellow Collectors :wave it's been a while since my last post... but now I've got some Updates new in my collection :yess:

Actually, I had the Iron Man Mark VII Bust in pre-order, but since my dealer had to destroy all the busts because of the bad quality. I went in search of my old Mark III Battle Damaged Bust and with success :wink1:

and now have fun with the pictures my fellow collectors :wink1:

giphy.gif

Sideshow is proud to partner with Stan Winston Studios to create a stunning Iron Man Battle Damaged Life-Size Bust in celebration of the blockbuster Iron Man movie.

Amazing set up!!

Re: aslan_gfx Collection

At last I can show you the first step of my new Cinemaquette Iron Man & ECC Hulk Maquette Display! :)

IMG_1361_zpsnnod5l9o.jpg

The pedestal have booth the same dimensions 70x70x100cm (WxDxH), only the Hulk has get an extra 95x95 cm plate on top. Next step will be adding acrylic glasses with the same height of 90cm, so it looks uniform top, but sometime in the future.

The weather was too good lately ... have a few pictures more done :)

Enjoy guys and and tell me what you think my fellow Collectors :wink1:

IMG_1347_zpsc9aovwp5.jpg

IMG_1345_zpszrdpumtt.jpg

IMG_1348_zpsclact72q.jpg

IMG_1349_zpsv38s45fz.jpg

IMG_1353_zpsh4drapn2.jpg

IMG_1357_zps6pasxyi6.jpg

IMG_1363_zpsttuc8ffl.jpg

IMG_1364_zps4rsgqcmr.jpg

IMG_1373_zpsjkmjuygx.jpg

IMG_1374_zps2if1baym.jpg

IMG_1377_zps1mkyh8gc.jpg

IMG_1380_zpsyg2yyhyk.jpg

IMG_1382_zpsm8zd7kqg.jpg

IMG_1383_zps2vdg8txs.jpg

IMG_1385_zpsycnlizcp.jpg

IMG_1391_zpszbiyn9ul.jpg

IMG_1392_zpsjqch8qsz.jpg

IMG_1396_zpsul9mlxho.jpg

IMG_1399_zpsbzrjf9ow.jpg

IMG_1406_zpsdul7qfc8.jpg

IMG_1409_zpsmrclned8.jpg

IMG_1411_zpspvu0bq32.jpg

IMG_1413_zpstxivrvjv.jpg

IMG_1427_zpszotzlstl.jpg

IMG_1432_zpsa7pv4g67.jpg

IMG_1439_zpsxmnwdbug.jpg

IMG_1441_zpsmlkbf8fh.jpg

IMG_1445_zpserghgojn.jpg

IMG_1448_zpswx1yvtm9.jpg

IMG_1450_zpsqka7cmbo.jpg

IMG_1452_zpszkjqyhlg.jpg

IMG_1460_zpsidpm9ziu.jpg

IMG_1464_zpsneprarwz.jpg

IMG_1481_zpsfn2euecx.jpg

IMG_1546_zpsxzvmxidd.jpg

Here's a quick panoramic shot of the new collection room .. LSF Mark III is still there and guarded the living room :wink1:

IMG_2569_zpsd2pskxnl.jpg

Back