aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Oh you will figure something out Man, Impressive so far. :cool:
i bring them somehow under the Acrylic :D if not then you can quickly fly over and help me my friend... i live 2km away from an airport :rotfl

I love your setup!!! It's always great to have imagination to setup something something different and even "greater" to find a way to realize it! I hope it's ok for me to copy your idea a bit as I have no more space in the living room for more shelves and this arrangement pretty much allows me to use up any space on the wall .. oh the woman will hate you aehm I mean me for that :D
Too bad you in Europe? I am looking into selling cases with industrial adhesive instead of screws to ship flat and keep cost to a minimum

@ Batman29 & kj23 - thank you... cool that ya like the setup :)

@ Geil - i think so that your woman will hate me a little bit :D feel free to use the idea man... I have long thought how i could make it... to display the Collectibles nicely with little space available. Amin Ko helps me a little bit.
I recommend you the SUMO CUBE Shelves, they have a nice Design and can hold heavy Collectibles... and i think it fits perfectly in a living room :D

03wandschienecuberegalb.jpg

and man thanks for the kind words, glad you like it... and yes im from Europe.

@ Colossus - just open your compass Captain :D

"This compass does not point north. He points to the things we most want in this world!"

aslan_gfx; @ Colossus - just open your compass Captain :D "This compass does not point north. He points to the things we most want in this world!"[/QUOTE said:
Touche Aslan very well put. :cool:

@ hardstyle lover - thank you

@ Collosus - nice Signature btw man :cool:

just a quick Update freaks

I have printed some Background Pictures on my Chef's A1 Printer :D and put them behind the PFs... the Terminator has become well, what ya think?

here are the Images I used:

t800byornicar.jpg
hellboy2movieposter.jpg
vlcsnap111006.jpg

and thats the Result:

sdc10729t.jpg

sdc10727x.jpg

sdc10723e.jpg

sdc10792y.jpg

sdc10794t.jpg

sdc10790s.jpg

we have seen enough PFs... so check up the HOT TOYs area

I just updated the Pose of my T-800 Endo & Bank Robber Joker

sdc10770an.jpg

sdc10763z.jpg

sdc10764uj.jpg

sdc10775h.jpg

sdc10805.jpg

The Remote is a Great Idea Aslan, I need to check into that, Right now i'm using floor switches

3 Switches with Remote Control

I would recommend it to any Collector... you can use it for devices and lighting... it is cool and cheap... I paid 15€ for 3 Switches & Remote Control

img0196q.jpg

The Remote is a Great Idea Aslan, I need to check into that, Right now i'm using floor switches
You want to replace your floor switches...hmm :rolleyes: i got mine from a DIY market, just ask them there Colossus if that possible... yea it is great you can control totally easy every light like switching TV channels or something :D dude check the Update on page 7

Sweet Update Aslan it's coming right along, I'm going to check into the remote lighting it sounds like a classy option.

remote control lighting, hmmm that's a hell of an idea....

always have to admire unique ideas. good one.

i read somewhere that you can also program lighting controls into them high end tv/entertainment remotes. now that would cool just sitting at your arm chair controling all of your collectables lighting features. :naughty:naughty

remote control lighting, hmmm that's a hell of an idea....

always have to admire unique ideas. good one.

i read somewhere that you can also program lighting controls into them high end tv/entertainment remotes. now that would cool just sitting at your arm chair controling all of your collectables lighting features. :naughty:naughty

glad you like the idea quad :) yea that would be cool... all by one remote, but hey a second remote only for the lights is also ok.
I planed to remote the LED light-up glowing eyes of my Iron Man Battle Damaged Bust when he arrives... which can be powered by the supplied power cord and wall plug :)

just uploaded a small Remote Test... nothing special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYBOQTzYucM

3 Switches with Remote Control

I would recommend it to any Collector... you can use it for devices and lighting... it is cool and cheap... I paid 15€ for 3 Switches & Remote Control

img0196q.jpg

Im using the same one, it works great :)

Back