aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fifty's Collection (Wip)

@ Yodee - thanks for the kind words, glad you like it :) i hope its going nicer when i finished the Work

@ Sniperspawn - thanks also for the kind words... yep it is a Acrylic case with a mirrored back wall and the size are 80cm length, 30cm deep and 40cm high... fasteners with screws

haubedetsteck1800so.jpg

where can i get something like this?

Re: aslan_gfx Collection

thank you my friend :)

if I have a separate apartment with my girlfriend, then i gonna buy something like this... what you think Colossus? 100cm wide x 5... we can put 10 1/6 scale Figures in each series :chew

v091standvitrinenglasvi.jpg
That is one sweet display case. Can i ask where can i purchase this diplay?

Make some new Pics with my Girlfriends 10.2 MP Camera :)

sdc10634l.jpg

sdc10631.jpg

sdc10630.jpg

sdc10642.jpg

sdc10627z.jpg

sdc10628d.jpg

waiting now for the Optimus Prime Maquette and Yoda vs. Clonetrooper PF

sdc10637e.jpg

sdc10639.jpg

thank you for the kind words my great friend... when the shelves are fully staffed, it looks even better then... i also planed to get the Jack Sparrow and C-3PO as Premium Formats... so i think the shelves remain empty until next year :(

thank you for the kind words my great friend... when the shelves are fully staffed, it looks even better then... i also planed to get the Jack Sparrow and C-3PO as Premium Formats... so i think the shelves remain empty until next year :(

Thank you Aslan, Great choices on the PF's, I know what you mean, it takes Discipline to your Collection to not buy every Hot New item out there :banghead, but sometimes you see something that will work and maybe even complement the rest.

If we would like to buy all new Hot item or older Stuff...what we are not able to do anyway, also because of the money... where is the big fun of Collecting Colossus :) can't wait for the PF's :rotfl

great stuff man, a very unique display. alot of thought has gone into it and it appears to of paid off.

thank you quadcent, glad you like the display... I am very pleased if someone like the result of the work :)

that's a nice display you have there! I really like the cases you have. You should do a final list of where you got everything for your display so that we...well I...can copy yours:D

thanks civiclx :) np mate... here is a list

Shelves

01cube.jpg

I use 6x Shelves with 450cm width and 300cm deep

and 3x Shelves with 450cm width and 400cm deep

they are called SUMO CUBE

i got it from a german online shop

https://www.regalraum.com/index.php/cat/c211_Wandregale-SUMO-CUBE.html

if you in states, you can get it from here

https://www.stacksandstacks.com/sumo-wall-shelf-with-brackets

the Shelfs are of innovative wood-based, low weight, optimal strength and as a high quality surface finish.

Acrylic cases

The cases will made according to the desired measured, you can get them from Sora Showcases

Last edited:

hey thanks alot for those links:bow That first place in the States actually isn't too far from me so maybe I can get over there to check them out sometime.

Update: "Bonasera, Bonasera, what have I done to you that you treat me so disrespectfully. You come to my house on the wedding of my daughter and ask me to commit a murder."

i sold my HOT TOYS Jack Sparrow, because i want to buy the Premium Format Captain

sdc10683.jpg

sdc10680.jpg

sdc10679y.jpg

sdc10689ru.jpg

Great Upadate Aslan, Vito looks content to have center stage, Know what you mean about selling stuff to get a Grail, Nice Choice on Capt.Amerca

Great Upadate Aslan, Vito looks content to have center stage, Know what you mean about selling stuff to get a Grail, Nice Choice on Capt.Amerca

Thank you Colossus... yea Vito looks great there, i got luck with the Diorama height... but when the HOT TOYS John Connor (Final Battle) and Marcus Wright arrive, then i got a Problem with space :rolleyes:

Thank you Colossus... yea Vito looks great there, i got luck with the Diorama height... but when the HOT TOYS John Connor (Final Battle) and Marcus Wright arrive, then i got a Problem with space :rolleyes:

Oh you will figure something out Man, Impressive so far. :cool:

Back