aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

I'm my speechless my Collector Friends :google thanks Sideshow and Stan Winston Studios for this masterpiece :bow have No. 692 of 750 :)

have Fun with our Model 101 ;)

(Box)
2uzt79d.jpg

124hpna.jpg

2hoe3ph.jpg

2vuap89.jpg

ouvec1.jpg

jp8kzb.jpg

Great Score Buddy. Superb item.
im still looking for this one... if you dont mind, how much did you pay for it ?
and where did you get it ?

big thank you Louis Gara, TheHulk, Colossus, Balsquat & Voorhees27 :) its truly a masterpiece of work... Sideshow and Stan Winston Studios did a freaking great job :rock

@Louis Gara- would fit nicely into your collection... I know it is very hard to find... hope you get one Usta :)

I got it from a Private Seller... have paid bir-bir-bes-sifir,- €... boxed as new... he had four pieces, that was the last :(

@Colossus- with a T-1000 PF would be even better... hope they make sometime one :)

keep Collecting y'all :chew

Great collection. Love your displays! Very classy! Wish I had room for a classier way of displaying my stuff :). One day...

Last edited:

@mattman- thanks for the kind words, glad you like it... sure one day :) Go ahead man

@Louis Gara- :D thanks again

Acrylic case is now on top :)

2r59nnp.jpg

Awesome pictures and I love your collection. Where do you get your acrylic cases from?

congrats aslan!

this piece rocks:cool: !! Looks really great:chew:chew

Here you are been looking to see if you had something New, Checkin with me later next week sometime have something New to Display arriving I think you may like :cool:, Take Care My Good Fiend

Great update, aslan :clap

That T-800 is epic :lecture

Love the way its all displayed, the blue lights and arcylic cases are a real nice touch- gives it a very "terminator feeling" :D

Congrats!

Big Thanks Colossus, lemonman6, FelMar & darthstitch. Much appreciated! ;)

@Colossus- new sexy Statue? :D Go ahead... I'm curious about it... you too my good friend take care :duff

@FelMar- there is one item missing... a nice Endo Statue... I hope to get one day the freaking great "Cinemaquette T-800" :) have you one favourable for me :D

Back