aslan_gfx Collection - NEW Cinemaquette Display @last Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fifty's Collection (Wip)

@ apache_rulez - thank you, glad you like it :)

@ Sup3rman - thank you too man

Packaging of the Cases

img0345f.jpg
img0349u.jpg

Last edited:

the set up is finished freaks :) scroll down and enjoy

img0354p.jpg

img0365s.jpg

img0361u.jpg

img0362p.jpg
img0364y.jpg

the T2 Poster covers the long Cables of the lights

img0367c.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah some PFs can be really heavy :)... i hope the Shelves keep it safely

According to description... it should work

cube3040kggif.jpg

on that Pic the Shelve length is 100cm and can handle 40kg

im on 45cm length... then maybe 15-20kg :confused:

Very cool,where did you get them from ?

Last edited:
Re: aslan_gfx Collection

Those look Great Aslan, Turning out Very Cool

Thank you again Sniperspawn for your kind words :) im really happy when someone likes the work... maybe it can be turing out cooler... have you an idea, what you could still make... i have thought about Wallpapers behind of the PFs... what you think?

Looks really nice mate! Neat and tidy with the cases, and really stylish. Some good ideas for the wall hanging as well - could be a real space saver.

Congrats!!

Looks really nice mate! Neat and tidy with the cases, and really stylish. Some good ideas for the wall hanging as well - could be a real space saver.

Congrats!!

Thank you Anubis for your cool Comments :) nice that you like the ideas my friend.

Thank you again Sniperspawn for your kind words :) im really happy when someone likes the work... maybe it can be turing out cooler... have you an idea, what you could still make... i have thought about Wallpapers behind of the PFs... what you think?

I always try to go with a theme. The Good vs Bad, All the Villians, All Heros, Duels, etc.etc., Posters and Wall Paper is something that you would want to incorporate to fit the above examples, But the one thing you have to go with is does it look Cool to you and are you happy with the end result, JIMO, I am alway seeing other board members layouts and sometimes theres some pretty Cool ideas's, Good Luck with your project, don't over think it, Let it flow

yeah the other freaks on this board got sometimes some pretty Cool ideas... :) im happy with the end result so lets us flow Colossus :chew thanks for your mind dude

just make some closer shots of my 1/6 scale Collection

Faramir and Legolas

img0061qob.jpg

canged the Pose of the T-800 and take Obi Wan the hood on :emperor

i sold Jango to make space for my next Figures

img0065kui.jpg

img0072jzl.jpg
img0068x.jpg

img0069uxn.jpg
img0071p.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet Update, I still dig that lighted case

thank you my friend :)

if I have a separate apartment with my girlfriend, then i gonna buy something like this... what you think Colossus? 100cm wide x 5... we can put 10 1/6 scale Figures in each series :chew

v091standvitrinenglasvi.jpg

@ Yodee - thanks for the kind words, glad you like it :) i hope its going nicer when i finished the Work

@ Sniperspawn - thanks also for the kind words... yep it is a Acrylic case with a mirrored back wall and the size are 80cm length, 30cm deep and 40cm high... fasteners with screws

haubedetsteck1800so.jpg

where can i pick something like this up?

Back