Ask Sideshow for FREE stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs Artist Proof Nosferatu PF*

lol. u did work hard for that though. Unlike me. I just had to copy my contact info off of my underwear tag and send it to chicky. so simple Devlinboy could do it.

lol. u did work hard for that though. Unlike me. I just had to copy my contact info off of my underwear tag and send it to chicky. so simple Devlinboy could do it.

CavemanGeico.jpg

GrueSam is the tenth winner. Let's not get hysterical with the hopes for Dr. Doom and APs. Make sure to keep an eye on our site for more specials nad discounts going up tonight. We are also adding another 10 items to the gift card eligibility list!

GrueSam is the tenth winner. Let's not get hysterical with the hopes for Dr. Doom and APs. Make sure to keep an eye on our site for more specials nad discounts going up tonight. We are also adding another 10 items to the gift card eligibility list!

So just X-men vs. Sentinels then?

Hey Chicky, I just noticed the list and did you list 10 winners or 9 winners? "Entropy" and "Chicken" should be "Entropy Chicken" and if that's the case, it looks like only 9 winners. I could be wrong though. :eek: (Please don't penalize me for doubting the list. :chase)

Nah I just get 2. :D

GrueSam is the tenth winner.

Congrats Sam!

I just KNEW I won- my little toes told me so!
:blissy

And, Chicky?
I like nad discounts. :lecture

th_10-2.gif

Back