Ask Sideshow for FREE stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea if we get a choice, I'm hoping for the IM Mark II, I never got around to getting him since the Mark III :rock

God I love Sideshow, this is amazing!!! :chew:banana:chew:banana

Thanks again, Chicky! :rock

GrueSam has been really generous , IMHO, to members here so I think it's great that she won something. I think it's awesome. It's nice to see good karma at work.
Thank You, David
th_wetkiss.gif

Mine are buy 1 get 1 free. :D
th_party43.gif

Sample Prize list:

vader 12 inch figures, young indies, krauzers, mark 2 12 inch figures, LSB busts, etc.

THANK YOU, Chicky! :rock :bow

Yet another reason why Sideshow is the BEST, and shows such love for their fans!!! :chew

PM sent Chicky!

Edit: Looks like I'm too late...I just got back from Big Bear and saw this. Oh well, Congratz to those who got something!

Haha, it's funny reading through this. I just came home to discover this thread, and send out a quick pm to Chicky only to discover I'm 12 pages back! :lol

I also think it's great SST does stuff like this from time to time. I've never seen any other brand make the concerted effort like they do to try to be as fan friendly as possible.

I completely agree with you. SS is great! Can't wait to see pics of the loot.

Can I have a Abomination PF, or am I too late? :D

Last edited:
Unfortunately I was on vacation and I missed this thread. However, since we're on the topic of free stuff, I still haven't received the belly button lint I was promised some Spooktaculars ago. :huh :monkey2

Back