Ask Sideshow for FREE stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chicky, I just noticed the list and did you list 10 winners or 9 winners? "Entropy" and "Chicken" should be "Entropy Chicken" and if that's the case, it looks like only 9 winners. I could be wrong though. :eek: (Please don't penalize me for doubting the list. :chase)

Hey Chicky. I recently just changed my name from Chicken to Toe. If you need my info again, I can send it :)

Oh yeah it should read...

1) Balsquat
2) devlinboy
3) Chapter 2099
4) karamazov80
5) kinqcuonq
6) p!tu
7) Avfin
8) Entropy Chicken
9) Skiman

There's still room for one more :rock

Last edited:
Oh yeah it should read...

1) Balsquat
2) devlinboy
3) Chapter 2099
4) karamazov80
5) kinqcuonq
6) p!tu
7) Avfin
8) Entropy Chicken
9) Skiman

There's still room for one more :rock

So I was right! :lecture

Thanks for the back-up! :rock

th_4_9_7.gif

yesssssssssssss i forgot how much i loved the spaming of top gun pics......go get em banny!!!

Yes,
The perks of writing essays all night long is that you end up spending most of your time on forums and youtube rather than writing the fricken essay:D

you were the one viewer when i sent my pm. Great minds do nothing but refresh todays posts all night long lol.

Yes,
The perks of writing essays all night long is that you end up spending most of your time on forums and youtube rather than writing the fricken essay:D

i know. i was suppossed to be researching honeymoon locales....sooo i guess ill do that now. ANYONE WANT TO PLAN MY HONEYMOON FOR ME????

Back