Thankyou Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I only recently became a Sideshow Freak but i have been so impressed with this company. Not only for the things they make and sell but for the way they do it. Sure i have my grievances about costs and taxes but this is an expensive hobby.

Anyway what has really impressed me is the staff and how helpful they are. You can tell these people love the products they sell and pop culture in general. But the way they interact with us, give away thousands of dollars of free stuff to people and above all else, customer service. The only other company that comes close is Amazon and they are a multi billion dollar empire. Their business model was losing money for many years and they built that on customer service and prices. That created brand loyalty and i can see Sideshow uses a similar model.

I was really amazed yesterday when i read that Chicky had given away a hundred gifts for Christmas! What other company does that?! Lets not forget the recent Spook where we got almost $70 in points.

So on behalf of myself and hopefully everyone else i just wanted to say thanks Sideshow staff and Merry Christmas to all of you that read this :clap

This seems to be in direct contrast to everything else I read on here, so I was wondering. How long have you been working at sideshow now? :lol

No, there are some people on here with a brain their heads and more than a shred of class. Sideshow is an exceptionally generous company. Don't let the spoiled princesses with an axe to grind fool you.

If I lived in the States I would probably buy my Hot Toys figs from Sideshow all the time. When I have ordered from them its been simple and straight forward every time.

Yeah I was just kidding devil. Jeez, there seems to be a lot of people on here who take life so damn seriously.

People need to relax.

HattoriHanzoissrsbsns_43025c6ebae6c59853533885bacdf59f.png

Back