Asajj Ventress is here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prefer the shape of the GG head and the whole costume. The SS one is not tight enough and looks a little doll like because of the material used IMO.

GG head looks weird, her skull looks oversized, or maybe her face is too small, and the paint apps don't look good at all, looks like a rush job, over shadowed.
The upper costume of the SS definitely could have been tighter, but the bottom pants are very tight., the only part of the costume that I really like is the belt on the gg statue.

GG head looks weird, her skull looks oversized, or maybe her face is too small, and the paint apps don't look good at all, looks like a rush job, over shadowed.
The upper costume of the SS definitely could have been tighter, but the bottom pants are very tight., the only part of the costume that I really like is the belt on the gg statue.

We'll have to disagree to agree on this..I think the SS head looks weird and the paint app's on the GG one are far superior to the SS one especially the eyes plus the pose is way better.Only thing I'm not keen on as far as the GG statue goes is Dooku's clothing which looks a bit plain and shiny.

Does anyone know why it takes so long for replacement parts to ship out? I had problems with her belt, one of the sabers and the regular head, and they told me it would ship in 7-14 days. Are returns that complex, or are they just really busy?

If someone from Sideshow is reading this thread, we (EU people) are still waiting for Asajj, don´t forget us please.

dsc00116yn5.jpg

Very nice pic of her!

mine will be shipping from adam on thursday, cannot wait for her to arrive, managed to get the Ex off a boardmember, so just got to be a bit patient now. :D :D :D

Back