Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on my last flex pay and been tempted to switch to the 1/6 instead. Seems the wait has been forever lol. Just wish HT would give us an update on this, maybe some recent pictures to get us more excited. :gah:

38587a2c131b2a3e1f259ab832942252.jpg

Budget Stark's latest release list. Hopefully this is coming out within the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

The original release window given by Hot Toys was Quarter 2-3 .... We're still in that window until September is over.

You'd think that if HT still is saying Q3, that estimate should be accurate. This is one piece I've been looking forward to seeing for a while, the paint job compared to the 1/6 especially.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I finally pulled the trigger on this guy... I just made it to $320 in RP and I won't be getting anything shipped again until late October so I figured it was the time... I love that it's just about the same price as an average 1/6th scale for me now.

I hope they reduce the battle damage on this one. It is a bit excessive in my opinion in the promo pics and the prototype.

Looks like the 1/6 one to me

Back