Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the displays, from what I can see, are figures off in the more distant future... whereas the 45 in theory really shouldn't be too far off. Still, would have been good to see an updated display of the 42 and 45 together. (updated from the display from last year where all 3 were together at Toy Soul from memory)

A lot of the displays, from what I can see, are figures off in the more distant future... whereas the 45 in theory really shouldn't be too far off. Still, would have been good to see an updated display of the 42 and 45 together. (updated from the display from last year where all 3 were together at Toy Soul from memory)

You're right about that, that makes sense. I've had this on pre-order for some time now and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I am sure it will be as glorious or even more than its 1/6 scale counterpart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It wouldn't surprise me if HT announces a push back for it's release date. I find it very strange that a figure that's supposed to be finished by now simply doesn't appear at SDCC. It's not like they have an early prototype in hands and have to decide which comic con they will display it.

Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

5279320cc936032a9c07d2d07bcd671f.png

Well.. Received the email from sideshow advising about the pushback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just adjusting for the end of July. It doesn't mean the figure is delayed. Since they sent the same email out for Armored batman which releases today in Hong Kong.

Just adjusting for the end of July. It doesn't mean the figure is delayed. Since they sent the same email out for Armored batman which releases today in Hong Kong.

Yup, not really concerned about the pushback since I'm on flexpay and still have a bit to go.

I just can't wait to see how it turns out tho, seeing it's 1/6 scale pics got me salivating my first 1/4 figure :panic:

No surprise there .... Hope it drops in HK in the near future. If it comes to Sideshow in October that will make it a very busy month for me ha

I've only paid the NRD so far so I've got a wait too but I really want to see the undisclosed accessory and how it can compliment the display.

Nope. We just know Sideshow changed their estimate for getting it to Sept-Oct.

I just pulled the trigger on the 1/6 (mostly for cost purposes) but I know this thing is going to be even more incredible. Looking forward to seeing pics of this in-hand.

I was torn between the 2 scales but I only had 2 figures preordered this year and decided to treat myself to the bigger one. Looks like a poseable pf figure.

I was torn between the 2 scales but I only had 2 figures preordered this year and decided to treat myself to the bigger one. Looks like a poseable pf figure.

Exactly. I also see these quarter scale figures as poseable Premium formats.

Would love to see some final pics soon. Please and thank you, Hot Toys.

Back