Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Ohhhhh! Great! Another Iron Man armor! How original and unexpected! HT I love you sooo much!

Seriously, could have been cool to have a 1/4 scale IM, but why not pick the only good one? Mark III?

Hopefully the other 1/4 Marks will be made eventually, they're just riding on the back of AoU for now.

Ohhhhh! Great! Another Iron Man armor! How original and unexpected! HT I love you sooo much!

Never understood the complaining. It's like complaining that Nike makes new sneakers or that Apple makes new iPhones. :lol

Hopefully the other 1/4 Marks will be made eventually, they're just riding on the back of AoU for now.

Oh I'm confident that we will see a Mark III.. I even canceled my 1/6 one. I also wouldn't mind if they made a Mark VI and Mark VII.

Never understood the complaining. It's like complaining that Nike makes new sneakers or that Apple makes new iPhones. :lol

Yep. Every single production/manufacturing company makes new models every single year. Or they go out of business. And the nike comparison is pretty accurate. Iron man is Jordan. Yes they make more of it, even rehash or repaints, but it's the best seller and what made the (both in this case) company a success and top in its field. If no iron man less anything else. If no Jordan, less other nike styles.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Okay, I'm gonna learn to just be quiet until in person pictures pop up lol.

This looks so much better than the Hot Toys reveal pictures. The 1/4th scale is an absolute work of art between this and the 43. Gah, I just can't bring myself to spend 1/4 scale money. Almost $400 for a 1/6 45, so I'm assuming this will be right up there with the 1/4 43. My brain immediately says "that's more than a ps4 or Xbox one, except all the toy can do is stand there and look good." :lol

Yep. Every single production/manufacturing company makes new models every single year. Or they go out of business. And the nike comparison is pretty accurate. Iron man is Jordan. Yes they make more of it, even rehash or repaints, but it's the best seller and what made the (both in this case) company a success and top in its field. If no iron man less anything else. If no Jordan, less other nike styles.

When Nike does all those Jordans, do they miss out on releasing the KDs, the Kobes, the Lebrons, Lunars, Air Maxes, etc as planned and scheduled?

When Nike does all those Jordans, do they miss out on releasing the KDs, the Kobes, the Lebrons, Lunars, Air Maxes, etc as planned and scheduled?

Yes. Shoes miss release dates.

What exactly is hot toys sacrificing to make these iron man figures?

Looks so good.
I'll get one.

wowzers! might just have to get both the 43 and this now. looks phenomenal!

Nah, I don't need to pay rent :wacky

This is a no-brainer. The gold could do with being a bit shinier though like the 1/6th version and the hand guards need changing. Either way this thing is glorious!

Iron_Man_-_Mark_XLV_01.jpg

I like how this almost looks like a comic version.. They way the suit is designed it almost looks like athletic gear and yet still looks like armor.. Much like the comics... Tempted... I wish HT made a better base for their 1/4 items..

I think this looks better then the last 1/4 scale.. The seams are hidden perfectly...

I can't put my finger on it, but something about this looks off to me.

Back