Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

The Mark 43 and 45 are my two favorite armors of them all. It really is a miracle that I haven't preordered either of the quarter scale figures yet. I know that time is coming.

Which I'm sure you did with the 43 right?

In agreement with Motuxmen! Why do people feel the need to criticize this price. Whether u want to buy 2 1/6 for $600+ or some of us buy 1 1/4 for $550, to each his own. How many forking times do we need someone to criticize the price just for a comment on the board. Boots to ass move on! BAMCIS!

It's incredible how much I don't like this armor compared to the amazingly superior 43.

Looks fat.

Too pricey for my blood - also prefer the 1/4 Mark 43. If 1/4 scale takes off...can't imagine the prices on these after they sell out...going to wait on both for now.

Can expect a 1/4 MK42 later

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

is that a scoop? or just speculation?
Speculation due to HT repaint habit. Earn every possible profit on her investment.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Speculation due to HT repaint habit. Earn every possible profit on her investment.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

That is such a good point sir. +1000.

So 3 Iron Man's and yet to see another. I think they would release the MK42 next year at least, need to take a break from this 1/4 Iron Mans. There is so many other marvel characters to do...

I'm hoping the next 1/4 HT is Superman from BvS. So far we've seen 3 Star Wars, 2 Marvel, 1 DC and 1 Terminator.

$550....this can wait.

True Eric...but weak as **** when it comes to Iron Man so its inevitable i'm gonna order it :( what am i saying! :slap i already have! DOH!!! :lol

A secret accessory. What the hell, are we in kindergarten?

:exactly: :lol just tell us already! :slap

This looks even better than the Mark 43 1/4 scale in my opinion so it's a definite buy for me. I like the 1/4 scale for the extra amount of detail.

Its a very cool armour but the slightly off faceplate is what throws me off slightly :( I think the MK43 wins hands down as the better of the two armours imo :)

I have the mark 43 and 45 on order. I really want a captain america 1/4

I think future 1/4 scale marvel characters will be the next big thing to come from Hot Toys...i've already bought into their 1/4 scale Star Wars line! :horror

mark 45 1.JPG
mark 45 2.jpg
mark 45 3.JPG
mark 45 4.JPG

It's funny. Back before the movie came out, and we knew a sixth scale 43 was coming out, and assumed a sixth scale 45 would come out, going on a split second trailer shot and a lego set listing, so many people were pro 45 and weren't even going to order the 43... Now it's like the other way around...

Back