Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

OK, those are NZD prices, but after converting to USD, that's $357, $618 and $387! :horror

Yep, and that's buying from Australia, although for some reason when I'm viewing them individually while logged in to my account, all figures are a little cheaper. I'm guessing account holders get a wee discount.

NZ prices are usually worse. I've seen 43 and 45 for 599 and 699 respectively, on one site (including shipping, because all my shipping is free on that site), and 499 each on another, with the 1/4 around 800... NZ prices of course..

Yep, and that's buying from Australia, although for some reason when I'm viewing them individually while logged in to my account, all figures are a little cheaper. I'm guessing account holders get a wee discount.

NZ prices are usually worse. I've seen 43 and 45 for 599 and 699 respectively, on one site (including shipping, because all my shipping is free on that site), and 499 each on another, with the 1/4 around 800... NZ prices of course..

Living in NZ sucks sometimes. mohock.co.nz has some sweet prices on most figures though

Between 1/4 and 1/6 mark 45, which one is more movie accurate????

I feel like both look good in different way. I am liking 1/6 more.

Someone tell me please!!

Between 1/4 and 1/6 mark 45, which one is more movie accurate????

I feel like both look good in different way. I am liking 1/6 more.

Someone tell me please!!

I think they are pretty similar in terms of
body proportion. Except the palm guard of
the 1/4 is more accurate.
l already po the 1/6 and have no intention
to po the 1/4.

b7ed9c3bjw1euctbadx22j20k00qogp6.jpg

b7ed9c3bjw1euctbeiqy3j20k00qodjb.jpg

I wonder why HT have started making the chest RT's opaque?

This and the 1/4 scale Mark 43 look astonishing. On top of the 1/6 scale Mark 43 I already have and the 1/6 scale Mark 45 I pre-ordered, I'm having a REALLY hard time deciding whether I want to pre-order this, the quarter scale Mark 43, or both. Meanwhile my wallet is pretty close to requiring life support. :lol

Proportions looks kinda off. The hand looks swollen. Nice figure but I think the 1/4 43 is an overall better figure. Actually it's perfect!

I don't love this armor as much as the mk.43 for some reason, which is good, because the Canadian dollar took another giant plunge and i won't be buying anymore HT for a while. Thanks Stephen Harper :slap :gah: :dunno

Traditionally when the RT is switched off you can see the reactor underneath.
Correct. But not in AoU that I can recall. Likely because it's no longer Tony's chest reactor underneath, but rather just a design element, or the arc reactor of the suit itself.

I don't love this armor as much as the mk.43 for some reason, which is good, because the Canadian dollar took another giant plunge and i won't be buying anymore HT for a while. Thanks Stephen Harper :slap :gah: :dunno

I'm hoping things will improve and the dollar will be back to normal by the time this ships.

I'm hoping things will improve and the dollar will be back to normal by the time this ships.

I hope so too but unlikely. If anything the dollar is set to fall some more :horror hold on to your wallets we're in for a long haul

I wonder why HT have started making the chest RT's opaque?

why don't they just make the eyes opaque too?

Back