Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Head Sculpt on QS006
07.jpg7.jpg011.jpg018.jpg015.jpg

That looks great! I was kinda weary about picking up OSKs 1/4th Tony head because I was worried about it looking bigger than the helmet... It still does a bit, but the head still looks great on it.

Just purchased SP version of this today and I must say I'm impressed. Mk XLV is my most favorite design so far since its design is the closest to Comic version. The only downside is there's no Tony head included so I need 3rd party head for it. Dang you HT.

The 1/6 XLV is impressive, but the 1/4 version is just even more impressive. Just an amazingly fantastic figure.

Is this diecast like the 1/6? I've been searching everywhere, on all the images I do not see the diecast stamp.

Caved in and bought a second one for a nicely decent price.. I'm probably going to use the base from the 1/4 MXLII as it is flat to display lol

Wowwwwza, this is a tremendous figure; I love the inner, intricate details and this one has a bunch! The articulation is probably some of the best as far as cohesive aesthetics and functionality goes. The details man, the details. The 1/6 was superb, but this one goes even further! Just holding it in hand is too awesome.

On a humorous note, I'd like a 1/4 gantry to go along with it.

Back