Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really glad they only did 400 EX on this statue. I miss the days when your EX would actually be worth double what you paid. 3500 pieces on the WW EX was ridiculous. I think all exclusives should be numbered 800 or less. I hate it that everyone hasn't got theirs yet but she's worth the wait if that helps.
Unfortunately she's not a 'must have' Ex or fail.

Now where's my Machikoooooooo!!!

I don't really care about the ES. 400 or 4000 as long as I get a nice statue. Besides, on this piece the EX is definitely not a must-have.

Woot! Just got my shipping notice. UPS tracking says Wed 09/16 arrival date. One of my most anticipated pieces. Hope she comes out great!

Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

Is there any plastic part on this piece?

Received ex #90/400. Did a quick inspection and SS did a great job with this one. Couple issues on the body i can deal with but unmasked head may need to get replaced. Will post pics soon.

You'll probably get one before me. I ordered the minute she went live :(

Yeah, they're releasing this one at a ridiculous rate for how small the ES is. With 400 EX, we shouldn't be be waiting and closing in on Halloween when they started shipping out in July. Really frustrating how long this one is taking to get out to us all.

Yeah, they're releasing this one at a ridiculous rate for how small the ES is. With 400 EX, we shouldn't be be waiting and closing in on Halloween when they started shipping out in July. Really frustrating how long this one is taking to get out to us all.

Seems like they are shipping one a day.

EX #90/400

SS did a great job on Machiko. Sculpt and paint application on the body and base are amazing. I really am impressed by the level of detail on the body armor, belt and base. The thinner netting also really accentuates the piece. I did have small pinholes on her body like wonder woman, but rather hard to see unless you look closely, so I'm not bothered by it. Only hangup I have is my unmasked head. From a distance it looks flawless, but closer you get the eye area looks... messy. I don;t know how to put it but the eye area looks rough and worked over. Also, the eye decals are a bit off in terms of placement. That in itself is ok, but these particular decals they used are rather.. dull and lifeless... as if a coat of shine is missing. (does anyone know if I can apply something on the decals to make them shine?)
[URL=https://s304.photobucket.com/user/kkwak57/media/SIdeshow%20PFs/IMG_2419_zpssjq0jkdf.jpg.html]

[/URL]

Back