Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By a little, like a couple days or week. Not the EX run was produced and shipped first :|

Not generally in my experience. Most of the time the EX ships first and the regular are shipped after the EX. Like I said, not a golden rule, but out of all the statues I've bought the EX ships well before the regular version. Sometimes it might be days but it's taken weeks and (sometimes) months for regs to ship after the EX.

Regardless, in this case a some EX statues were shipped last month and now everyone else is being told they have to wait until September. With an ES of 400 for the EX, all 400 should have shipped already instead of being held back with the regs.

I always thought exclusives shipped first but in the last year I have discovered my LCS gets their regulars the same week I get my exclusives.

Not generally in my experience. Most of the time the EX ships first and the regular are shipped after the EX. Like I said, not a golden rule, but out of all the statues I've bought the EX ships well before the regular version. Sometimes it might be days but it's taken weeks and (sometimes) months for regs to ship after the EX.

Regardless, in this case a some EX statues were shipped last month and now everyone else is being told they have to wait until September. With an ES of 400 for the EX, all 400 should have shipped already instead of being held back with the regs.

:exactly: 1400 is a pretty small ES, but we're talking 400 EXs here...I'm not sure how many they got on the boat, but it's pretty bizarre not to have received all 400, or close to it. As Zod mentioned, that's pretty much a one go thing...I mean, by this point people should be receiving their regulars on a regular basis, and all the EXs should be in-hand. Another month until the next batch ships? It's really bizarre that some received their statues in July, and the rest have to wait two more months before any more go out. The final shipment of PO's should be heading out in September, not the second shipment!

It's a really odd situation, as I've never had to wait this long for a piece I've ordered after a statue first starts popping up. Delivery notices usually all start popping up for those in the forums within a couple of weeks of one another in many cases. As Col said, I really just want the piece!

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

What are the odds my WL converts on this? I got on a couple months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for mine to come. It's been weeks now after some have received this. Looks like some of us is not consider elite from SS no matter how loyal we are, or much we buy. There should be a punch card buy 10 get one free. I mean it's just a way to reward people for spending like 400.00 to 700.00 on a average now for a reg pf.
I still need a wolf lsf to go with her. Just no luck yet still :( She predator hopefully will come ok with no qc issues. I hope I win the lottery this time. :panic:

Back