Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ :gah:

Good things come to those that wait :pray:

Oh, and yours looks great firefly :clap

Just got a notice from them! First thing I've heard since I ordered. Said that it would be arriving in their warehouse in 9 days, and then shipping from there I guess. So that MAY mean it could be here before Halloween...fingers crossed, as I really can't wait to open this piece up. I'm sure Firefly's looks great, but I keep avoiding pictures as much as possible so I can enjoy taking it in as much as I can when it arrives. :lol

With their pretty damn solid QC lately, and the longest delays (and lack of replacement pieces) I'm really hoping that motto about good things is true! This one looks like she'll be a stunner/eye catcher in any collection!

I'm sure you'll get a notice about the arrival soon too Coll. I can't see there being any more EX shipments AFTER this batch...bizarre that they said they've already shipped out a bunch of regulars!

Read your comment... Checked email and...

35d9baq.gif

Decided not to wait and see if my wait list converts for the EX. I don't really care about the knife. Ordered the reg from BBTS this morning and it's already shipped!

:lol Isn't that crazy? It's not the EX but I'll have it before you get yours. Absolutely ridiculous that SS didn't get all of them shipped yet.

Yeah, it's just insane that they're sitting in a warehouse for BBTS waiting for people to order, and yet the company that MADE them hasn't gotten their EXs all out (all 400) in the months since this has been first shipped. Makes absolutely no sense.

Glad you jumped on and got one though! :hi5: I don't think this one will be around into the New Year.

I had $200 in credit for returning the crappy Dynamite Vampirella statue so figured I'd better use it on something. I think you're right--this will be gone before the end of the year.

I think we might be looking at another Darth Talon.

Here's why:

1.Low ES on both exclusive and regular

2.Superb execution of a really sexy figure

3.The subject matter is somewhat esoteric offshoot of a somewhat successful and really popular IP

4.There are several Alien/Predator movies in various stages of development, and Machiko might be excluded
from what might be deemed canon in the future, meaning we won't see additional variants/figures of her, making this statue
somewhat rare. Of course, what if Fox or another studio decides to do something with the character? That might be even cooler!

This is all idle speculation on my part. Feel free to chime in and tell me I'm full of it. I just find it somewhat interesting.

Well an operative difference for me between them is that Talon wasn't as pretty in the comics and they certainly made her prettier, but Machicko doesn't have a poor face (epic bland eyes though) it's certainly not an amazing one...

I think we might be looking at another Darth Talon.

Here's why:

1.Low ES on both exclusive and regular

2.Superb execution of a really sexy figure

3.The subject matter is somewhat esoteric offshoot of a somewhat successful and really popular IP

4.There are several Alien/Predator movies in various stages of development, and Machiko might be excluded
from what might be deemed canon in the future, meaning we won't see additional variants/figures of her, making this statue
somewhat rare. Of course, what if Fox or another studio decides to do something with the character? That might be even cooler!

This is all idle speculation on my part. Feel free to chime in and tell me I'm full of it. I just find it somewhat interesting.

She's got some sexy going on that's for sure. But Talon...
talon.jpg

Well, she's pretty hard to top.

Well an operative difference for me between them is that Talon wasn't as pretty in the comics and they certainly made her prettier, but Machicko doesn't have a poor face (epic bland eyes though) it's certainly not an amazing one...

Actually,attractiveness notwithstanding, I'm displaying Machiko with her biomask,just seems natural since she's only just dispatched her foe and it doesn't make sense that she'd remove her mask to take a trophy.

She's got some sexy going on that's for sure. But Talon...
Well, she's pretty hard to top.

Agreed.

on8FNAm.jpg

Back