Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's cronicle? A statue company?
post-34695-Daenerys-Eye-Roll-gif-Khaleesi-HTtl.gif

:lol

Yeah, this and Spidey are my only two POs...and this was going to possibly be my last until I saw Spidey. It's a big waiting game with things now. Still, I can't wait to see production pics of this! Their great work on Lobo has me excited! I really believe they're going to nail this one. Always have to hold your breath these days, but I'm really pumped.

Here's hoping we hear that shipping will be in June! It was supposed to be April, so the strike shouldn't have delayed it that much. I'm pretty surprised we haven't seen any production shots yet. Even if we just see those in June then I can wait for a July release...I really just want to see how it's looking!

Never heard of this company. Is it really a statue company or a toy line? :dunno if it is I need to know. I wouldn't want to be out of the loop and miss out like I did with XM. That was sad that I have no XM statues because I never knew they existed until I missed out on all the big guns :crying:crying:crying

No, mine was too, just left off the laugh to see if he would bite.

The complexity of a search engine is probably too much for him. With how he acts sometimes, part of me believes he somehow just ended up on this site and is now stranded with no clue how anything else works -- including this site, most of the time.

The complexity of a search engine is probably too much for him. With how he acts sometimes, part of me believes he somehow just ended up on this site and is now stranded with no clue how anything else works -- including this site, most of the time.

I sometimes wonder if we are all not being elaborately trolled by the person in question.... because nobody can really be quiiiiiite that bag-of-hammers dense, can they? Can they.....? The jury is still out.

Let's send a Predator to his house, he can uncloak prior to the final strike and be wearing an "EDITION SIZE: 5000" t-shirt as the last thing said person ever sees.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

He's doing it to **** with you guys AND he's just lazy because I everyone just answers his questions.

I had the regular on preorder, but cancelled because I didn't trust Sideshow with the final product. I figured I would pick it up after release if the paint apps on her face were ok. Is this still expected delivery of July/August?

Oooh this is my second most anticipated statue this year, other than Wonder Woman. Thanks again Jedi for the tip off minutes before the ex sold out. Otherwise if I missed my second most wanted statue this year I would not know what to do. This one will be awesome with Mark newman being the sculpter. Now I only wish I can get a wolf LSF or a wolf new PF to go with her.

I had the regular on preorder, but cancelled because I didn't trust Sideshow with the final product. I figured I would pick it up after release if the paint apps on her face were ok. Is this still expected delivery of July/August?

Could not this be said of everything SS produces?

From what I have seen, even within a given production run you might get a masterpiece, and you might get something horrible. Has there ever been a run of anything, where every single piece was great? Not being sarcastic, I'm sincerely curious.

Oooh this is my second most anticipated statue this year, other than Wonder Woman. Thanks again Jedi for the tip off minutes before the ex sold out. Otherwise if I missed my second most wanted statue this year I would not know what to do. This one will be awesome with Mark newman being the sculpter. Now I only wish I can get a wolf LSF or a wolf new PF to go with her.

*ho-hum.....*

We got your number, and here it is:

Chef_flipping_a_hamburger_100331-153226-349057.jpg

If you can't flip it, you don't want it.

Back