Art Figures Boy Black (AF-018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured. I think I'm just being too obsessive over it. I showed it to my girl and she doesn't see the problem with it.

I see, nice pics. I see yours has that fuzz to it too, as well as the mark on the nose. It's unavoidable with that really, but I prefer the goggles on.

How did you get it on the nose? I put it over the eyes then gently push it down from the back of the head. Oh and i got that boot sheath finally on by the way. The irony is i used the knife to push it through the clips :slap

IDK, Riddick got it too and I was careful with mine. It's going to happen one way or the other.

... as well as the mark on the nose.
It's unavoidable with that really, but I prefer the goggles on.
Same. It's still their usual stylized head sculpt, looks better with goggles on.
And those marks aren't anything disastrous, easy to rub off with vodka. :lol

Same. It's still their usual stylized head sculpt, looks better with goggles on.
And those marks aren't anything disastrous, easy to rub off with vodka. :lol

My girl was making fun of the sculpt yesterday, saying it looks like J.K. Simmons :rotfl

1rKKcB4.jpg

Have fun putting that sheath on his foot, its hard :gah: IF they had not used soft pleather for the straps or if they had at least not made the clips so small!

Just bought one of these off ebay. Love the Riddick films and am psyched for the fourth film.

Back