Art Figures Boy Black (AF-018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i'm going to have to which is what sucks since that body is on sale on ebay right now for 48 bucks. I was told this figure uses hot toys type wrist pegs but i am not sure what the aci body uses. I can't tell from the pics if its a ht type peg. Does anyone know anything about aci bodies and if they are compatible with hot toys?

Ok just got an email from the seller saying that aci bodies are compatible with most hot toys types.

Got this a couple days ago. I think it's my first Art Figures.

Everything is pretty much perfect. Sculpt, tailoring, accessories, all as good as Hot Toys IMO. Really surprised if i'm honest. I will definitely be looking at more Art Figures in the future.

004_1_zpsvqhchjjg.jpg

I went and ordered from MD. I don't want to pass up the cheap price before it ends up inflating.

Ugh I hope not. Art can keep their butt ugly "Andeson."

Riddick looks solid though. He's going on display with my VTS Punisher, SSC Plissken and Art Dredd.

I picked mine up from timewalker. $146 shipped.
Just got charged and they said its expected in this week.

nice!

anxious to see everyone's pix

i have my seamless arm body on hand to try swapping around when mine gets here... dying to see how it looks!

Well got my riddick today and he's great, though i had some issues with it. 1) the the sheath for boot knife was ridiculously too hard to put on. I dont know the clips are very small and the leather stuff too soft. It took me forever to loop it through and then i couldn't loop it through to fasten it. I wasted hrs trying and gave up. I dont know if it even movie accurate, i thought he just stuck it in his boot.

Not really a big deal but his goggles are a little hard to put on and off, its soft plastic but still tight on the head. I suggest removing the from the back and lift it off that way so as not cause paint damage. I will take pics later as i am kinda busy.

Ok picture time, though my cam isn't that great.

PB190387.jpg
PB190388.jpg
PB190400.jpg
PB190407.jpg
PB190408.jpg
PB190405.jpg
PB190406.jpg

I haven't quite figured out a cool pose yet, just static poses right now. I wanted to replicate that blade pose he does on the cover of the movie with his arms crossed. Wasn't sure if the arms would reach though.

Back