Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what Astro13Zombie that's what i thought at first when i first saw this figure but once you get it in front of you you see how close it looks like the actor.Now it's not 100% accurate but way better than any head sculpt currently out there for this character.^_^

Absolutly agree. I meanwhile have changed the Boots but did change them back because I really like him how he is out of box. Only thing I have switched permanently is the body to a HT body. This figure can easily compete to my HT figs. Unlike like that bootleg Catwoman it blends in perfectly.

You know what Astro13Zombie that's what i thought at first when i first saw this figure but once you get it in front of you you see how close it looks like the actor.Now it's not 100% accurate but way better than any head sculpt currently out there for this character.^_^
I'm seriously considering it!
The clothes and weapons all look really good.
And I just love Jane's punisher!

That face just bothers me,haha.
It's kind of like..TJ's stunt double or something.:lol

Question guys, which one is better? This version or art figures ray stevenson ver? Thanks

Question guys, which one is better? This version or art figures ray stevenson ver? Thanks

It's like asking which is better, Mark IV or Mark VI. It's a question only you can answer because it is based on your own opinion. Both punishers are different. Ray Stevenson Punisher is a bit more kick-ass, but this one has the classic Punisher look.

Both are awesome!

If just want one I'd go with what ever you favorite actor or movie was.

I liked 2004 one best so I got this one and I just love it! Excellent figure for the price tag. Also the HS looks significantly better in person.

I have Avenger but I don't have Saves. I think, in all honesty, Saves looks more bad ass and has more "value". But, I did not like War zone and I don't like him as The Punisher. I loved the Jane Punisher movie and think he looks great as the character. Therefore, despite feeling the Saves toy is cooler accessories-wise, it was a no brainer for me to buy Avenger.

i have both and they are great. if i can only keep one i would keep the stevenson but that is a bit harder to find and more expensive. either way you wont be disappointed.

6875524f.jpg

Sorry for the crappy image, but here is mine.

I would say this is a lot like the HT Thor in that I think the head looks much better in person than the pictures show. You would need to cut the neck off to fit it onto a muscle body with a sculpted neck on it.

doesnt someone make a custom head that looks better than this one? I want this figure but really dont like the head sculpt...

I actually like how it turned out, when I didn't see it in person I wasn't too interested. But I'm pretty happy with it and even more happier being less than $100.

I believe the ball joint adapter that is used on the bottom of this neck is the same as a TT ball joint so you could just switch it over but the body is pretty much the same as a standard TT other than the ankles.

This is the body off of the "Saves" Punisher.

p1060291r.jpg

Back