Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though not movie accurate I'm thinking this will be my setup for now.

Punisher_WZ02_72dpi.jpg

Had to do a little touch-up to the skull, as it was so light, you couldn't practically see it without a flashlight?

I liked both of the last 2 made. Jane's for its story and Warzone for its just straight up brutal action. I dont think fans will ever agree on Comic based movies.

Yeah I understand, I just feel we could get a film so much better about the Punisher, I'd love someone like Robert Rodriguez to make it, he's pretty awesome with violence & story but that's just me :)

Scored this guy recently off the bay. Thought I was never going to get one, passed on it when it was up for pre-order and regretted it ever since. Now the long wait begins to have it in my hands.

elämän merimies that is awesome man! He looks great. Would hate to see Robert Rodriguez make a Punisher film his stuff is always extremely campy and borders on down right silly a lot!

on an unrelated note I made it on to MTV's Gallery with my Punisher Warzone costume this past weekend at C2E2
https://www.mtv.com/photos/cosplay-and-costumes-c2e2-2011/1660358/5948467/photo.jhtml

I saw you all weekend walking around in your punisher costume at C2E2. Honestly, this was one of the best at the show. Well done!!!

Back